ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release!

+12
rayna
sookyung
ShenYue!
sbambit
sungminlovessquash
smile
Cutie
MexiMami0892
toocutedoggy
anne406
tealfirestar07
soyboy01
16 posters

Go down

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Empty Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release!

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Wonder13

Check out their new song "So Hot". Their album leaked on a U.S. portal site and is currently being investigated by JYP Ent. This is NOT their title song. Their title song is "Bong Bong". (Mistake, sorry...their title song is "So Hot"). The other songs on the second album - "This Time", "You're Out", and "Tell Me" (the rap version) -have also been leaked. I'd like to hear the "Tell Me" in the rap version...haha.

(This video will not work because it is set on Private. I am being bombarded by WG fans to pull this down so I have graciously acqueisced until its original release date, May 22 (Korea time). That's in a few hours, so be patient.)

Wondergirls' new song "So Hot" from 2nd album. Translations by soyboy@Shenyuepop.
Do not remove this credit line.
-------------------------------------------------
JYP
And Wonder Girls
We're back!
(oh oh...oh oh)
(Sunmi)
Why do you keep looking at me, eh eh~
Am I that pretty e e~
Even if I am that pretty, if you keep staring like that
It’s kind of embarrassing e e~
(Sunye)
Whenever I walk past ah ah~
The guys turn their heads uh uh~
I can feel the hot attention
What can I do? e e~
Oh so hot~
(Ye Eun) I’m so pretty
Oh so fine~
(SoHee) I'm so fine
Oh so cool~
(SunYe) I'm so cool
I'm so so so hot hot~
(SoHee)
The gazes that are always directed to me e e~
The guys who constantly follow me e e~
I should be used to it by now
Why am I still so nervous? e e~
(Ye Eun)
I want to live quietly
Like all the other girls uhm uhm~
Why was I born like this?
My life is so tiring
(Oh so hot~)
I'm so pretty
(Oh so fine~)
I'm so fine
(Oh so cool~)
I'm so cool
I'm so so so hot hot
I'm so pretty
I'm so fine
I'm so cool
I'm so so so hot hot
(Yoobin)
Everybody's watching me
'Cause I'm hot hot
Everybody's wanting me
'Cause I'm hot hot
All the time, everywhere
following me
this spotlight
Chasing me where ever I go
resturant street cafe club
How much older do I have to get?

Why doesn't this popularity cool down?
Sexy eyes Go Soo Young
My beautiful legs like Ha Ji Won
I can't help it
I think everyone likes me oh no
(rap)
Please leave me alone
All the boys be lovin' me
Girls be hating me
They will never stop
'Cause they know I'm so hot hot
I'm so pretty
I'm so fine
I'm so cool
I'm so so so hot hot

Translation by soyboy
Source: Naver
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed May 21, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Empty Re: Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release!

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed May 21, 2008 12:37 pm

it was leaked?! dang. but So Hot is a good song. *has it on repeat on YT*
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Empty Re: Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release!

Post by anne406 Wed May 21, 2008 12:56 pm

oohhh..their album is leaked??hoho..wonder how that happened..it just a day before the release day..but yeah..i kinda like the song..it seriously reminds me of the pussycat dolls..i dont know why..hahah..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 21, 2008 1:49 pm

TELL me RAP ver ehh? .. i want to hear So hee's "ohmona" part ...xD

not bad!! this song would grown into me soon!

umm.... "Bong Bong" is thheir title song? ...sounds funny ..XD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Wed May 21, 2008 3:06 pm

i love the wondergirls and im a loyal fan and everything and i dont mean to be a hater
but some parts kind of remind of Paula DeAnda's "Easy" ft. bow wow
you know the one wheres shes like "i know that imma hot, hot shawty" etc etc etc idk overall i really like the song
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Ooh, I wanna hear the rap version of Tell Me O.O

Too bad with all these artists getting their songs leaked the day before! Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! 450250

EDIT: By the way, the guy who says "JYP, Wondergirls, Were Back" I wonder if it was JYP himself....maybe not...?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Wed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Cutie wrote:

EDIT: By the way, the guy who says "JYP, Wondergirls, Were Back" I wonder if it was JYP himself....maybe not...?

yeaa it is JYP himself. he's in all of their songs one way or another lol.

this song is quite catchy. ye eun's voice is really cute even cuter than the Dumpling's voice i dare say lol. AND i am TOTALLY looking forward to Tell Me rap ver.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sungminlovessquash Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 pm

bong bong? isn't a bong something you smoke out of or something !?!

sungminlovessquash
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Wed May 21, 2008 8:51 pm

i REALLY REALLY LOVELOVE this song. cant wait to see the MV and live performances!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 pm

SO I really don't understand why I have to go through this. I'm being bombarded by WG fans on Youtube, telling me to pull down my video and upload the 1 minute preview version, which of course I can't find (does it even exist?). Anyway, their reason is that it will hurt album sales but the fact is JYP was going to release "So Hot". It's just that some party pooper wanted to release it one day earlier (whoever the person is). But the song being released one day earlier doesn't hurt album sales, it just ruins the surprise. The REAL problem is that the ENTIRE album was leaked onto a U.S. portal site. Now that was not JYP's plan because he needs to freakin sell albums to feed himself and Wondergirls, which I wholly understand. What kind of self-serving idiot leaks the entire album. Can't the guy just be satisfied with leaking the title song?!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 21, 2008 9:13 pm

^ disable the comment section on your youtube channal
let the idiot go crazy at their ass!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed May 21, 2008 9:31 pm

soyboy01 wrote:I am being bombarded by WG fans to pull this down so I have graciously acqueisced until its original release date, May 22 (Korea time).

Apparantly, its 11:32 am Korea time
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 9:35 pm

I know!!! But the idiot thinks it's May 21st in Korea and commented literally less than an hour ago. I can't understand several hours ago because they might not release the albums at midnight sharp....but I checked Korea music sites and they all have Wondergirls' album online.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed May 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! 5628 Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! 81785 They obviously never heard of time zone..!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sookyung Wed May 21, 2008 9:48 pm

^ lol.. like u said, those are the Wonderfuls..
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

soyboy IGNORE THOSE STUPID WG fans!! [even though i am a WG fan]

just upload it! ^_^ yeah i agree with shenyue disable comments
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed May 21, 2008 10:09 pm

I don't reallie like the lyrics. But since I don't understand it if I don't read it, I think the song is good. It's catchy.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed May 21, 2008 10:32 pm

hmmm. i had a recorded version of tell me with the rap a long time ago. =/ is it different or something?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wondergirls' album leaked one day before release! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 am

leaked??? as expected... *not being sarcastic though*

new tech really almost control everything... at least fans still buy their album is ok...

i like their clothes..

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 am

soyboy01 wrote:SO I really don't understand why I have to go through this. I'm being bombarded by WG fans on Youtube, telling me to pull down my video and upload the 1 minute preview version, which of course I can't find (does it even exist?). Anyway, their reason is that it will hurt album sales but the fact is JYP was going to release "So Hot". It's just that some party pooper wanted to release it one day earlier (whoever the person is). But the song being released one day earlier doesn't hurt album sales, it just ruins the surprise. The REAL problem is that the ENTIRE album was leaked onto a U.S. portal site. Now that was not JYP's plan because he needs to freakin sell albums to feed himself and Wondergirls, which I wholly understand. What kind of self-serving idiot leaks the entire album. Can't the guy just be satisfied with leaking the title song?!

ignore them...it won't hurt album sales at all..their die hard fans will buy the album no matter whether it's leak or not...
thanks for the video.. woot! so many new songs!...i'm super excited...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down