ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky”

+7
Sweet Pink
nark54321
heiferwood
xjjjLOVE
shongha
sakuyahikari
madibi
11 posters

Go down

DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Empty DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky”

Post by madibi Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm

DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Sbs20power20time03kz0

Caps Kiss the baby Sky recorded!!
DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Zm1fo7
DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Zm2md0
DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Zm9nb6
^ DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” 592595

They may be busy with promotional work in Korea, but idol band DBSK/Tohoshinki plans to release another new Japanese single.

Starting from October 1st, “Zoom In!!” would be having a new theme to match its weather. The title of the new song is “Kiss The Baby Sky”.

THSK who is very popular in Korea for singing would be singing this song.

THSK, who debuted in Japan in 2005, released 3 consecutive singles this year that won first place in Oricon Chart.

The song writer for this song is Micky Yoochun.

CD is yet determined to be released.

source: hanlei
---------------------------
Whoa, another single already?
The "Mirotic" Jap single haven't been release yet, and they are planning to release another single!
And Micky wrote the song.. DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” 56561 so does tat mean he wrote the lyrics and compose it too??
Looking forward to this!
I hope they have enough rest though .. working too hard here!! DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” 610239

Last edited by madibi on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Empty Re: DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky”

Post by sakuyahikari Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 pm

The Japanese version of Mirotic is coming out on the 15th right? Anyways, I hope their not collapsing here and there from stress. I don't wanna read an article about them getting admitted into the hospital Rolling Eyes I guess we'll have to wait for their next Japanese single now =D (after Mirotic I mean)
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” Empty Re: DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky”

Post by shongha Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm

to be honest i really want to support DBSK and stuff

but release one after the other..?
i wouldn't be surprise if all DBSK fans starve to save money for the singles, album, poster and other stuff..
concerts and travel money for fan meeting.. sign boards.. and dbsk goody..

lol
but i'm really looking forward to this new single..
i might get my own copy too!!
shongha
shongha

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 pm

OMG i thought they were going to stop activities in Japan!
they are going to be working so hard! POOR BOYS T-T
one thing I REALLY hope is the turn back into Korean style because I have to say I very much p[refer their Korean looks versus their Japanese ones =)

Micky wrote the song <33333333333333
he is to PERFECT!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:37 pm

what the hell is with the face masks!?DBSK - DBSK/THSK - New song in Japan “Kiss the Baby Sky” 671754
i hate when people wear those things....
anyway, i've really been enjoying DBSK's stuff recently, so I'm excited!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

^ in the first pic.
they were sick...a flu (tats wat i heard)
so i guess they don't want to spread the germs or something
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by nark54321 Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 am

wow, they're on top of things!!! i doubt they need to promote much in Japan since they're so popular there. the song's really good :)

nark54321
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 am

WOW!!!! They're amazing! They just released an album, a Jap single of Mirotic & noe they're working on another single?! God Bless Them.
0o0o nice Yoochun composed & wrote the song~
TVXQ/Tohoshinki fighting!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:46 am

I've heard the song, and it's quite nice. Micky's got time to compose the song but forgot to take care of himself??? their company shouldn't overworked them...

BTW, the song is a bit high for male... don't you think so???

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:23 pm

wow, they are singing in Tenor voice......!!! ..... ^^

i know Junsu, jaejoong and of coz Changmin and pulled it ...but i heard Yoochun did a pretty goos job too ......now i need to hear Yunho's high pitch ....keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 pm

wow
can't wait to hear/ see more music from them.
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by tinysinger18 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 am

I actually really love this song and the mv is really good!
tinysinger18
tinysinger18
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 39
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down