ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married'

+3
toocutedoggy
l0v3p1gg13
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Empty 'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married'

Post by Tangera Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:05 am

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' 1_080806_ent_1

The viewer rating for "Here Comes the Family (a.k.a. Family Outing)," a popular segment on SBS TV's variety show "New Sunday" has exceeded that of "We Got Married," a hit segment on MBC TV's "Sunday Night Show" just eight episodes after it first began airing.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, "Here Comes the Family" and "We Got Married" recorded viewer ratings of 14.9% and 14.3%, respectively on August 3. In Seoul and the metropolitan area, the difference was greater with "Here Comes the Family" recording a viewer rating of 16% and "We Got Married" posting viewer ratings of 14% and 15.1%.

But despite the popularity of these two shows, the program with the highest viewer rating was "Happy Sunday - Two Days and One Night."

Although the overall viewer rating for "Happy Sunday" was a relatively low 13%, that of "Two Days and One Night" alone exceeded 30% per minute.

Source: KBS GLOBAL

==========================================================================
It's kind of true...WGM is getting boring. 2D1N is still funny though. XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Empty Re: 'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married'

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 am

WGM is getting kinda boring
now it all really seems like acting -___-;;
i only stay watching for Crown j/In young =]
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Empty Re: 'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married'

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm

after we know the truth of WGM .....it's kinda boring & thinking that many parts MUST be scripted. ..

i haven't watch Family Outing ( i have been busy working these days) but it seems intresting, esp 2 BB members are in there~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:11 pm

yeah. WGM is getting a bit boring.. but I still end up watching it anyways >.<

I've actually only watched one episode of family outing (the first one) because I got the video tape from the Korean market just to see what it was (I didnt know what show it was at first).

Of-course, Happy Sunday is still my favorite show XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

'Family Outing' Surpasses 'We Got Married' Empty hmm

Post by tazzyd78 Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

where can i watch Happy Sunday - Two Days and One Night with english subs online?
i ve heard a lot about it and im interested now!

tazzyd78

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 pm

awww really!?
I LOVE "We Got Married" it's my obsession LOL ^^
both shows are great!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 am

@tazzyd78 : CLICK!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 am

if you want to watch family outing but have no time, i'm suggesting the episode 1 and the latest episode with g-dragon as the guest.

the first episode, the most funniest part was when they play relay of jump over the haystack after doing the elephant turn...so funny especially during hyori and yejin race...

the latest episode with g-dragon was also funny when they were trying to wear the diving suit and in the end they become power rangers! XDD i was laughing till my stomach hurts...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 pm

hmm... i guess i'll start watching the other two... WGM only for joongbo and alex+shinae~(alnae?)
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down