ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut!

+7
Sweet Pink
dragonninja598000
Cutie
toocutedoggy
p00p
soyboy01
ShenYue!
11 posters

Go down

Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Empty Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut!

Post by ShenYue! Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! 111
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! 210
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! 310

No more doubts, BoA is well on her way towards an American debut. BoA has been collaborating with Hip Hop choreographer "Misha Gabriel". The dancers who will be featured in BoA's first US Music Video includes the talented Kenny Wormald, Mickael Riccio and Trent Dickens (Who are all part of Misha Gabriel's dance team) . There's no official announcement on where the video was shot but rumors are that it was partially shot in Seoul (End of August) and partially shot in New York.

First US Single Rumor
According to rumors, BoA's first US single will be premiered on September 10th during the "Best of Asia, Bring on America" press conference. The title of the song is said to be "I'm gonna eat you up" It is also rumored that BoA's CD will feature 13 new English songs. It's even been said that she's currently living in a "Corporate Apartment" somewhere in the town of Westwood, Los Angeles. However, these may simply just be rumors. Full details about her album will be released on September 10th.

Mischa Gabriel

Thanks to BoALoveS + SportsWorld + EricXL@soompi
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Empty Re: Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut!

Post by soyboy01 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:51 pm

WOW! Thanks for the update!

She's got some big names by her side. I truly wish her luck just because I feel like the U.S. music market should be more open. I'm looking forward to hearing her song.

In fact, I will only judge after I hear her song. Because in the U.S., music only sells when it is good to listen to, regardless of how good the performance is. I feel like in Korea, the way people consume music is so different from that of the U.S. because we look at the whole performance. So rather listening to a song, we actually "watch" a song (i.e. on various music programs like Mnet).
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Empty Re: Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut!

Post by p00p Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Wooters. I'm going to buy 10 copies of the CD just to support her.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

The title of the song is said to be "I'm gonna eat you up"

instresting song tittle, but collab with Misha Gabriel is a pretty great deal already
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:36 pm

oooooooh... looks interesting ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 am

can't wait. hope she can sing in english well. don't want another utada incident

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 am

Can't wait to see how the video will turn out :)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 am

i wish dat she can really be successful in da US market..
her english should'nt be very bad coz she have sung a few of her songs in english before..anyway cant wait to hear more from her^^
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:12 am

uh, i find the cap is seriously annoying. the style doesnt fit her.
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

... english songs?? ehh.
in this one interview she
spoke english and... uhhh.
she was trying to say
janet jackson
and she said Janet jass
and JLO jdo... so i guess
i'll wait and then judge maybe
she got better

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:17 am

Just because she will have good choreography doesn't mean that she is ready for the states.

Sorry I will never like Boa.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:29 am

cjlatina wrote:Just because she will have good choreography doesn't mean that she is ready for the states.

Sorry I will never like Boa.

not even her korean songs and/or jap songs?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Sneak Peek Of Boa's American Debut! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down