ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Min-seon eating American beef again.

+2
soyboy01
cjlatina
6 posters

Go down

Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Empty Kim Min-seon eating American beef again.

Post by cjlatina Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Minseo10

Apparently actress Kim Min-seon was caught eating beef at an American fast food restaurant. You'll recall she wrote "I would gulp poison rather than eat U.S. beef" on her hompy last month. Or, maybe you won't recall it, since nobody seems to know who she is. I was going to write "She's the answer to the trivia question 'First Jeong Da-bin, then who?'" but that'd be in bad taste. Anyway, I got 5,000 won that says the next scandal with her will be that her foreign boyfriend put her up to it.

credit:Brian in Jeollanam-do

I have no clue who this actress is, but if she really did say that she would never eat American beef again then what actually does she think is in that hamburger she is chowing down on. Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. 883821
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Empty Re: Kim Min-seon eating American beef again.

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Hey Hey that's In N' Out - my favorite burger joint. They're probably the cleanest fast food chain, but I can't vouch for the safety of their meat.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Empty Re: Kim Min-seon eating American beef again.

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:26 pm

yums.. In-N-Out~~

lololololol. I cant stop laughing over this! Its so funny my stomach is hurting!
oh wellz, maybe in-n-out used Korean beef~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:19 pm

soyboy01 wrote:Hey Hey that's In N' Out - my favorite burger joint. They're probably the cleanest fast food chain, but I can't vouch for the safety of their meat.

LOL OMG THAT IS IN N' OUT. well their BURGERS ARE AWESOME. AWESOME I TELL YOU. so i can understand why she had to break her promise.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 pm

dragonninja598000 wrote:
soyboy01 wrote:Hey Hey that's In N' Out - my favorite burger joint. They're probably the cleanest fast food chain, but I can't vouch for the safety of their meat.

LOL OMG THAT IS IN N' OUT. well their BURGERS ARE AWESOME. AWESOME I TELL YOU. so i can understand why she had to break her promise.

This may be a bit OT, but High Fives to everyone who thinks In-N-Out burgers are awesome (and they've got good quality)~~~ Kim Min-seon eating American beef again. 583376
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 pm

who the heck is Kim Min Seon? Suspect the burger is apparently alot more famous than the actress herself..
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:40 pm

^An actress. She recently did a movie, made a drama with Kangta, and was a former member of the show High-Five....
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 pm

looks like she is in BK? lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down