ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV!

5 posters

Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Empty Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV!

Post by soyboy01 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 am

Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Shin_h12
Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Shin_h11

Shin Hye Sung finally releases his music video for "Becaues of You", the title song for his 3rd solo album "Live and Let Live". It features actress Lee Chang Ah. Hye Sung shows his radical transformation into a rocker, looking hotter than ever. I love his silent, maniacal outburst of rage and laughter at the end.

Shin Hye Sung continues to rock the stage, performing "Because of You" on Sept. 4 for Mnet. His 3rd album also continues to rank #1 in sales on various online music sites. Fans and netizens are obviously embracing Hye Sung's rock transformation.

[MV] Shin Hye Sung - Because of You

Credit: sogoodla

[Perf] Shin Hye Sung - Because of You (Sept. 4, 2008)

Credit: furara

Source: Naver, Newsen
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Empty Re: Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV!

Post by heiferwood Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 am

so ugly.
Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! 8506
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :
Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV! Empty Re: Shin Hye Sung, "Because of You" MV!

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:11 am

The song's amazing! <3
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 am

he's so BEAUTIFUL <333 ~
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kpoplover4ever Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

i love the new look and the song~~
i didnt think "rock" would be good for him and plus i dont really like rock, but hyesung can make anything sound beautiful.
the new look is actually nice~~ me likie!! it reminds me of fahrenheirt's wuzun (or something like that)

Very Happy
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down