ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback!

3 posters

Go down

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Empty Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback!

Post by soyboy01 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 am

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Shin_h11

Shinhwa’s lead singer Shin Hye Sung makes a comeback with his 3rd solo album after a 1 year hiatus.

Shin Hye Sung released the SIDE 1 ‘LIVE AND LET LIVE’ on August 23 and plans to release the second side on August 26.

With the upcoming album, Shin Hye Sung returns to show his hidden colors in a variety of genres. His 3rd album consists of two sides: Side 1 shows a revolutionary, bold transformation of Hye Sung’s musical style, while SIDE 2 displays Hye Sung’s well-known, sweet ballads. By this way, he hopes to compromise with his fans and prevent brand confusion while moving forward in musical maturity. Therefore, this album is a major turning point for Hye Sung, who tries to break the boundaries of Kpop and overcome the myopic preferences of Korea’s music consumers.

Hye Sung’s SIDE 1 boasts various genres, such as alternative, British Rock, Swing, and Big Band. Adopting the motto ‘Live and Let Live’, Hye Sung rebels against all preconceptions and pretenses to prove that he is a true, intrepid artist that is not afraid to explore different genres.

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Honey_10

Hye Sung’s title song is "Because of You" that was composed by Vink, who used elements from British Rock to make a popish melody with a strong guitar in the background. It suits his endearing vocals very well. However, I've got to say, my favorite track is his rock song, "Awaken", because it sounds so fresh and rebellious. He also sings “A Good Day to Love”, a lovely, melodious duet with Honey Lee (2006 Miss Korea). (I was afraid she couldn’t sing but her voice is absolutely sweet.)

Additionally, this album features Wheesung, YuriSangja’s Park Seung Hwa, Wanted member Kim Jae Suk to give a unique vibe. In particular, Park Seung Hwa composed the song “Promise” and also sings a duet with Shin Hye Sung.

Shin Hye Sung said, “This 3rd album ‘Live and Let Live”, like the title suggests, is an attempt to break away from my ballad image to create an image of my own by exploring different music; thus, I am more nervous than ever before because fans will have a high expectation.” Yet he promises his fans and music lovers to deliver a memorable album.

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Shin_h12

Check out Shin Hye Sung's Comeback performance on SBS Inkigayo!
Shin Hye Sung - Because of You & Awaken

Credit: furara

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Empty Re: Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback!

Post by xjjjLOVE Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm

OMG he melts me soul such a good looker
and his voice ~ Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! 387966
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Hye Sung ROCKS Comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:45 pm

The videos are no longer available.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down