ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website

+11
soyboy01
AnimeErushii
toocutedoggy
Tazzyd
koreanlove21
Sweet Pink
Cutie
xjjjLOVE
katyanaerasmo
xtraycee
concep19
15 posters

Go down

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Empty Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website

Post by concep19 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:27 am

The Wonder Girls are featured in an article on the website of Virgin Media, one of UK’s leading entertainment & communications company titled “Girls groups - the ones to watch“. This is no mean feat considering it’s not even the American market for which Park Jin Young has some clout in. That the Wonder Girls are the only Asian group being listed goes to show how highly rated they are by the editors of the website. An unlikely avenue for people to know them.

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Virginmedia_recognizes_wg

Shame that the Youtube link listed to their “So Hot” music video is broken. I wonder whose link that is? maybe mine? A pity that visitors to that site can’t proceed and get charmed by the Wonder Girls even further.

source:coolsmurf

===============================================

concep19: Hurray for Wonder Girls!!!!! Goodluck girls!
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :
Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Empty Re: Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website

Post by xtraycee Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 am

Oh dude, that's cool...
lol. Not a WG fan myself, but that's still cool.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Empty Re: Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website

Post by katyanaerasmo Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:54 pm

YAY!!
congrats!
they should
be recognized
not just in korea
but all over the
world. they deserve
it.!

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

thats SO AWESOME!
Wonder Girls jjang! <3333
they are seriously going to dominate the world ~
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Yay for WG~!!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:37 pm

not a fan but I think it's really k0ool tht they're gonna be known in Europe.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:33 pm

no way!! Congratulations!! Wonder Girls are doing so well!! Yay!!! (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Empty ooo

Post by Tazzyd Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:48 pm

i live in the UK n no the wonderigrls!
they very popular among asian teens..not just the east asians but also the indians n pakistani;s here n me who's mauritian :)
Tazzyd
Tazzyd

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 pm

alright!!! WG!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I knew WG were always awesome! Even my friend who doesn't care about Korean stuff loves them! Haha. I made her fall for So Hot! Go Wonder Girls!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 pm

That's pretty awesome!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 am

wow!! go wondergirls!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 am

now my whole class know wg(before they dont know them at all). cause i kept showing them their mv. some of them even become their fans. hahah Very Happy
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:37 am

i love them!! they are SO HOT!! I want them to come to New York!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Phan2~ Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:15 am

Aigoo
~This group is soo adorable!!
luv So Hee!!
Phan2~
Phan2~

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wonder Girls Recognized by Virgin Media Website Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down