ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online

Go down

Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online Empty Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 am

Japanese fans will be happy to hear that Shinhwa member and soloist Shin Hye-sung's website entitled "Always HYESUNG" went online at 3pm on July 1st.

Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online 080704_ent_2

"Shin Hye-sung carved out a spot for himself in the Japanese pop industry after successfully concluding his first solo concert in Japan," said a representative from his agency, Good EMG. "There was an explosive response from his Japanese fans when his website opened online and fans even participated in a survey for the name of his fan club."

Shin Hye-sung will be releasing his third solo album in Korea this August. "'Always HYESUNG' was made possible by the fans from Japan who never hesitated to fly to Korea for my concerts or to show their support," said the grateful singer. Shin added, "I will repay them with a great concert which I am planning for the fall."

Source: KBS Global
===============================================================
Wow. I am really happy for him! Aiee. So sad that Shinhwa will only be together as a group again after a longgg time. >.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online Empty Re: Shin Hye-sung's Japanese Fan Club goes Online

Post by jean Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 pm

wooww this september would be the best month to go visit korea.
hyesung AND dbsk releasing albums in august = GREAT music bank, m! countdown, inkigyao(?)
lucky koreans! *sigh*

jean

Back to top Go down