ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV!

+12
bao_phab
koreanlove21
xjjjLOVE
sk8ergirl2014
toocutedoggy
katyanaerasmo
Asian_Innocence
Cutie
anna
rosetta16
gidi
soyboy01
16 posters

Go down

Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Empty Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV!

Post by soyboy01 Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Wg10

Bring the Funk Back! Wonder Girls releases new MV for their ballad song "This Time."

"This Time" MV is shows Wonder Girls members in a normal, everyday setting and starts out iwth SoHee reading a book titled "This Time." The MV features popular actor Lee Dong Wook as an aspiring designer who has fallen in love with a magical mannequin, played by newcomer actress Kim YeonAh.

This MV was created by the UCC contestant who made the winning music video for JYP and SunYe's duet "Separation in Daylight."

Wonder Girls - This Time MV (english-subbed)

Credit: Wondersmurf

Source: Newsen

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Empty Re: Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV!

Post by gidi Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:40 pm

It's nice to see the other side of them.

Still think that the yongest one need some more vocal training.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :
Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Empty Re: Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV!

Post by rosetta16 Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 pm

OMG i love it lovw the song
the mv not so much but the song is great
and the sound good too

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by anna Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:27 pm

nice song

anna
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

The mv was nice...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 pm

the mv is a bit confusing,
but I can tell they have talent in singing.
And I mean, REAL talent.
I like the song a lot.
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 pm

the mv was soo cute!

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 pm

this is a nice song, still Sohee can do a bit more improvement = that'll be perfect ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:52 pm

i don't really get what was happening in the mv...but it was nice!

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 pm

aww the beginning was really cute!
and I think the whole MV was cute I could have done without the cartoons though ...
lol but I love it =D!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:05 pm

they really have true talent! the MV was cute! So wait, did the guy turn into a mannequin with the girl? lol either way I loved it and the song! The lyrics are so depressing lol makes me wanna tear! This is the kind of song that can get stuck in your head for hours or even days! (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bao_phab Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:12 pm

love the song.... but, the MV is weird.... in a way.
bao_phab
bao_phab
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 pm

oooooo...nice
the mv is sort of interesting!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 pm

i love this song so much..and wonder girls too..and the mv is a lil confusing towards the end..both of them ended up being mannequin in a shop??ahahah..what a weird mv and i dont really like the cartoon-like strips..but overall,cute mv and great song from a group of talented girls..wg fighting!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

I admit I never thought of them singing ballad but it's really nice.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Phan2~ Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 am

nice song
ANd again Sun ye dominated the vocal..~~
Phan2~
Phan2~

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wonder Girls releases "This Time" MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down