ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English?

+9
aznsaranghae
strawberrybj
collation
xjjjLOVE
yenz
Cutie
koreanlove21
tealfirestar07
ShenYue!
13 posters

Go down

Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Empty Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English?

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? 20080711

NICOLE TALKS IN ENGLISH ABOUT KARA'S 1ST MINI ALBUM
At some point she goes "Omg my English sucks, what am i i going to do?"
Only if someone else was as down to earth as her *rolling eyes*

Nicole Honey, not only you u are totally fluent ..
Your English is way better than your counterpart member of some *cough* 9 member group!
and just of this video and seeing how PURE you really ARE without an injected image!
I am now announcing that i am an KARA FAN! Now, do they have fanclub? lol!

credit: swtdrms_society@soompi

WATCH HER DANCING TO U-GO-GIRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnobOGtp4ts
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Empty Re: Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English?

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Seung Yeon does too, she gradated HS from New Jersey (the girl who took over Tiphony's hosting show).
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Empty Re: Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English?

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:18 pm

^ Oh yeah? WOWOWOWOWW~
and they are this humble! i swear i never heard her throwing any English!
tsk tsk tsk tsk Ti-Phony should really be ashamed of herself!
we even knew she could speak English before her Debut!
Now long has KARA debuted? Exactly!

Last edited by ShenYue! on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm

HAHAHA she's so cuteee!!!!! (^_^) She can speak very fluent english. "Oh my gosh my english sucks, what am I going to do?" hehehe so adorable! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:42 pm

the ending... o.O XD

yes... it is nice when they dont show off their English skills.. you appreciate them more~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 am

I liked KARA when they first debuted, and they had a few catchy and nice songs to listen to. While I will continue to listen to their music to give them more of a chance, the latest one that I heard wasn't that great. I hope they have more success and get more promotion than they had before they had to reform.

On the other hand, I have to say this site, for all that it offers, is SUPER biased versus SNSD.
I was just checking the internet and reading something on Coolsmurf's blog, and I found a link to this site. At first, I liked that this site offered information about korean entertainment while scanning the main page, but after reading all the anti's from other users and even from the admins about a certain group (SNSD), this site is just pure crap. If this site were called Anti-SNSD, then it would make sense you hate them that much, but if the original intent of the site is to SHARE korean culture and entertainment, then ShenYuePop and its other moderators/staff, took a wrong turn 100 miles ago. You can't make a page like this and be so biased to a group in that industry. Your hatred for SNSD is just at a stalker-ish level. I read that "Get to Know Tiffany's SNSD" - that article just shows such immature and pathetic journalism. What kind of news is that? While Tiffany (Not Ti-phony - another thing I cringed at, but small) did insult Shinhwa with those "comments", it maybe not have been meant as an insult, but as a joke. How can you guys say it is or isn't, huh? Like when MC Yoo on X-Man called Kim Gong Kook's voice "like a mosquito." What? Should I go hate on MC Yoo and post how he should have apologized for his indiscretion and attack on a singer of Kim Gong Kook's stature? Another thing - Yes, she went a bit too far with that English pronuanciation thing with Kim JiSuk, but it wasn't something that major. And showing pictures and videos of SNSD members showing their underwear. Ehh? WTF? If I freeze frame the SuperBowl party with Justin Jinberlake (Sorry to the Justin fans, its meant as a joke, you know....) and Janet Jackson, I think I can see a small boob somewhere, but I can't tell, its just too big to see right?....gotta zoom in more, or get a microscope. Yeah, I think if follow anyone around long enough, I can get a picture with them in their underwear.
I like reading about korean culture and know about current news, but compared to going on Soompi, you folks are amateurs at the worst level. Learn from Coolsmurf (welcome back to YouTube btw), he doesn't seem to post anything so unobjective and biased about other artists, he just reports what he sees.

If you want to actually be reputable and believable to those who read about korean entertainment, bashing a group because you don't like them is terrible. Go learn some objective writing from that editorial on your forum. At least some of them show some sense to say they don't like a group, but say so objectively. Low comments that can be made by its staff and members, like this "There are truly rumors of SNSD members not getting along with her (Tiffany)!" Yeah, they are rumors, but the way you presented it says the rumors are true without any facts. That's just gossip you heard around the grapevine and spouted as true. Your site is a vessel to inform new people that don't know much or anything about korean culture, entertainment, but you poison their opinions and mind about SNSD without giving them a chance. People new to them will have this first impression of them as to what SYP think they are, without letting them make their own opinions. If they want to go anti-fans, fine with me, its their choice. Another thing, you can be a FAN of both the WG and SNSD, which I am. They both have their good moments and their bad moments, and I just enjoy the music. From what I have seen, SYP is more about korean entertainment that hates this 9 girl group because their company is evil (which could be true....) For a site that isn't posing as a anti-site, that is irresponsible for what this staff posts on this site. Go turn this place into an anti-fan site, then it would be fine with me.

This is my first day reading this site, and also my last day because I can't trust what it says to be true.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by yenz Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 am

way to go Hyperion! im with yu on this issue ^^

yenz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 am

^ that's ridiculous ... then you both can stop posting in SYP -____-
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by collation Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:04 am

whats with the essay?? you could've said "u are biased, i like them both".. wtf is the long essay for??
yenz? lol.. if u feel the same way, u should follow that other person and leave...

Anyways..
I love NICOLE!!! shes my fav Kara member, her english is really good ... she still needs to work on her korean.. Oh my!! though her english is better, we can say shes in same situation as that 2 faced sushi girl. Wonder why Nicole has never disrespected anyone, cuz as far as I know shes been in korea for a shorter period than hypocrite girl....
interesting.. and no need to answer that, i won't read your long essays...

collation
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am

Hyperion as you yourself claimed have not been here since the day one ...
but you are sittting on your ass writing novel when you just got to know a place after only a day without talking to the admin nor taking your time to get to know them ...
How do you justify your 'UNBIASED' action!?

The reason why we have this place in the first place!
that is to express our opinion unlike other famous places like soompi and such that wouldn't allow us to talk before jumping on our throat! that's why we don't care about number of comments .. they care .. cuz they are making money!

Think about it ... we are not making a cent from this place (no advertisement of any kind we accepted for a reason) so if we were happy with the rest of the KPOP places we were not making this places and give our self the hardship of taking out of our time .. gathering info! just like u said .. thank GOD there are many other places that offers kissing CELEB's ASS NEWS ... to keep people like you there! Just like you said make sure to never comeback!

and we are pretty democratic ...
we allow all our readers to make posts on this news portal!
Go shove it in some where else!

Same goes for yenz!
Decide as soon as you can .. i have tons of other pleasant communities to refer you to ... and happily can't wait to delete your username here for you!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 am

Shenyue...KARA has fanclub but i'm not sure whether it's official..it's called Kamilia... lol...what a name XD
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

ohh, her english is really. and she's so cute as well and a humble too. anyways, i love the tracks on this album of there's, but one song... um... good day, in the beginning, someone says "Necesito Tu Amor", and i was like, who knows Spanish.... but it was only that one line in the song. anyways, they are good, hope they have great success and thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:08 pm

she's sooo cute. LOL. her english is a lot better than on the album...LOL =P

and to Hyperion if she/he ever comes back. everyone is gonna be biased no matter what. news is always bias so you just have to decide what's truth for you. i don't like the bashing either but that doesn't mean i'm going to get rid of an information source because of it. not to mention it's good to see other points of view, which can make you a little less biased on things. ok. their all good people it's just your first impression of them is misleading you to think their not soo good. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:10 pm

LOL! I love how dedicated these Sushi rollers are to their idol. Sign in as a guest and say you're never coming back, why couldnt you just not come back and not have to bother us with your comment. It's not like it's not bad enough on the blog, the forum is our territory and we have a right to post what we like. And for your information posting in the Kara news thread that ShenYue posted, just to make sure your comment is read, is juvenile.

Stop screaming for attention and just go. It's quite sad really, since the news section that is available to guests as well as the Editorial section are the most non-bias sections in the entire forum. When was the last time we had anything posted on SNSD in the news section anyway? Please give up your membername so it can be deleted.

Anyhow, on topic. Kamilia is the name of the Kara fanclub. She seems very sweet and genuine. ^_____________^ I like her and her english is decent, thanks for sharing Shen.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm

strawberrybj wrote:Shenyue...KARA has fanclub but i'm not sure whether it's official..it's called Kamilia... lol...what a name XD

it's an official fan club ^_^
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by whee Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm not a fan of Kara, but I knew that Nicole could speak english. -.-
In fact, she's actually friends with Tiffany.
I don't know about Jessica, but yeah...she's friend's with Tiffany.
But Sungyeon can speak english as well?
I didn't know that.

whee

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm

whee wrote:I'm not a fan of Kara, but I knew that Nicole could speak english. -.-
I didn't know that.

what? Nicole and Tiff are friends? =/

noonoo_shoo are you talking about me...or the other persons?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :
Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Who knew KARA's Nicole could speak English? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 pm

^noons was referring to the "guests" who post here in the forum.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 pm

whee wrote:I'm not a fan of Kara, but I knew that Nicole could speak english. -.-
I didn't know that.

Seungyeon spent some time in America.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 am

Cutie wrote:^noons was referring to the "guests" who post here in the forum.

lol ok.=P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 am

!! I knew!! XD
there's this eng rap part in... one of there old songs~ her eng is so cute~~ ^^'''

please don't compare her w/ those 9 bitches... =/ ruins their image.

thanks~ ^^
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by whee Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 am

@ dragonninja598000, yes they are friend's.
I think they talk to each other in english.

Oh, I see.....thank you p00p for the info.

whee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down