ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program

3 posters

Go down

Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Empty Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:38 am

Rock star Yoon Do-hyun will get a regular spot as a guest DJ on the English radio program “K-Pop Connection” on KBS World Radio. Starting on August 1st, Yoon will host a weekly segment where he introduces noted Korean rockers in English.

Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program E080725_01

Yoon had been invited to “K-Pop Connection” in June, where he was interviewed by show hosts Sarah Jun and Chris Dykas. On the show he impressed the production team with his fluent English, witty comments, and easy-going and friendly personality. “K-Pop Connection” is one of the most popular shows on KBS World Radio with extensive fan bases in the United States, Canada, China, and Southeast Asia. It is aired to all corners of the world through shortwave radio transmission, satellite radio, and other means.

Yoon and his band YB had already tested the waters of the international pop music industry by touring four European nations in 2005. Currently a top-rated show host in Korea with his own programs “Yoon Do-hyun’s Love Letter” on KBS 2TV and “Yoon Do-hyun’s Music Show” on KBS 2FM radio, Yoon will now be able to show off more of his talents on the international stage.

Source: KBS World
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Empty Re: Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm

I LOVE HIM!

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!

He's such a great guy! I am so happy to have more of him to watch and listen to! For the first time I'm going to tune in to KBS world radio! XD

congrats yoon dohyun! I cant wait to hear you speak english on your very own show. Seriously looking forward to it.

P..s thank God its not Arirang. XD They are so bloody lame.

Tangera <3 thanks for sharing
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program Empty Re: Yoon Do-hyun, a Regular on English Program

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 am

Thanks for sharing...Wow, Yoon Do Hyun is impressive....
And he's so awesome to expose Korea's underground rock scene...they have so many good indie bands that go unnoticed....

I want to hear him speak English. Is he from the US?
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 pm

^^ no he isnt american, he used ot listen to illegal music that he got off of American Soldiers in his old hometown though Wink

He is the don. <3

YB are an awesome band and I swear he was born to sing rock.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down