ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^

+13
faith
Enchant
Sweet Pink
aznsaranghae
slackerkain
strawberrybj
13angels*
xjjjLOVE
farewell
Orchidyaldix
Cutie
koreanlove21
ShenYue!
17 posters

Go down

ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Empty ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 pm

ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ F_2s7910
ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ F_hx0o10

Less than a year after the infamous Super Junior ELF mob at the Beijing airport there is another report of ELF back to their mobbing ways.

Super Junior (9 members at the time) arrived in Malaysia for the MTV Asian Awards on July 31th. From the minute the boys stepped down into Malaysia hundreds of fans have already gathered at the airport waiting for just one glimpse at them.

However some reports from fan accounts have been spreading around the net claiming that a mini ELF Mob formed around Lee Sungmin and Lee EunHyuk. Pictures showed Sungmin making his way through a crowd of fans as they grabbed and pulled on his clothes. Eunhyuk is said to have faced the same fate since he walked ahead of Sungmin.

Recap:
Last year ELF mobbed the Beijing Airport and pushed/pulled so much they ended up injuring many of the members. Lee Dong Hae became irritated and screamed out "Move. Sh*T. Get the F*ck out of the way." which later he apologized for but still facing thousands of protests from Chinese ELF.

Credits:ladyshinNikki@AF.net + uknowyunho07@soompi
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Empty Re: ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Danng. Sungmin looks somewhat scared. XD I think I see Eeteuk and HeeChul in the back!! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ Empty Re: ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:40 pm

I feel sorry for him >.<

Looking at that picture.... oww... TT.TT
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 am

Uuuuhhh...poor sungmin!!!...at first i though that i would be doing the same if i had them that close to me haahaha...but then...i realized that as always i would just freeze...or maybe cry hahahhahaa....but i would depend if i had siwon in front of me hahahhaa don't really know....but elf girls should relax a bit more...and let our boys breathe a bit...
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by farewell Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 am

hahahhhaahha....
sungmin looks so distress...

hahahha...

i think he will be so frigten....

love SJ anyway...
farewell
farewell
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

haha Sungmin your such a cutie ~ <3
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 am

Well about this there were long tutorials about ELF did wrong and they should do that again.

However, when I heard that Donghae said to that to his fans, I first was mad at him but when I watched the vid itself I don't blame him at all. Even the most patient person would have done/said something in that situation.
But really I also blame the airport security as well.

V
Every fan club has stupid fans.

Last edited by 13angels* on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:49 am

just blame the stupid fans...some fans are so idiotic that i just can't stand them...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 am

Perhaps the security is not enough..
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:50 pm

poor Sungmin, he looks scared. geez, them fans need to calm themselves down. at least seeing them should be enough, even i can't get that close to actually seeing them in person. but wow, i did not know that Donghae said that to them, and if i was in that situation as them, i would of been the same. anyways, thanks for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm

omg!!!! poor Sungmin!!! tht looks scary!!! why wod the fans do tht!!!
and i dont blame Donghae either~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:31 pm

who can be not irritated after so many fans push and pull you ><~~

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:07 am

POOR SUNGMIN!
Omo! I can't believe this! Can't you see that you're hurting the poor guy?

I never knew Donghae cursed.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 am

^^ =]]]~~ yep, that's what happens to idol groups when they're too populars~ the dong bang boys experienced tons of those~ XD
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

aww poor sungmin baby! leave him alone!!

XD is that teukie and heechul in the back?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

aww poor sungmin feelin all scared bcuz i these pples =/
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm

What are they doing to sungminnie?? ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ 323531 leave him alonee ELF Love Their Sungmin Way Too MUCH ^^ 656388
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down