ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~

+12
akirou
yenz
hZKitty
chinnoiserie.dee
smiley_donutXD
annasquigie
Sweet Pink
katyanaerasmo
Otjien
Cutie
13angels*
soyboy01
16 posters

Go down

A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Empty A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~

Post by soyboy01 Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Goodbye~
A heartbroken Youtuber made a video commemorating the Korean Entertainment uploaders on Youtube that recently got unjustly suspended. One of them being SYP's dear friend, Coolsmurf, who has uploaded so many great, entertaining videos that were personally subbed by him. (Believe me, as a Korean I know that his English translations were impeccable.) We will miss them dearly.

I see its YouTube Sweep time again T^T
This time 90% of my favorite subbers got suspended. I will miss you all~ Thank you for the good times you've given me.
- ElementalMisshap

Thank you~
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Empty Re: A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~

Post by 13angels* Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Crying or Very sad A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 27668 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 779378 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 304222 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 984789 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 610239
My fav subbers and uploaders got suspended.
Hate SBS. A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 436362 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 942890

I want Gomodrii + Muish BACK!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 13angels* on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :
A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ Empty Re: A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:54 pm

So many... I'll miss you all~!

-hugs everyone-
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 am

gaaah SBS pissed me off... almost 50% of my YT friends got suspended...

I miss Coolsmurf so badly...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 am

OMG!
SBS EFFING DIE!
first they make SNSD LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE FANS!
now they do this?!
WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON?!?!
I HATE THE WORLD!(SBS)

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 am

0.o...I cant believe it!!!
I can't believe SBS would do that!!! Mad
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by annasquigie Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 am

this is so sad. sbs is friggen stupid. if they didn't have subbers on youtube then no way would they be so popular around the world. subbers allow international fans to appreciate their shows. wth

annasquigie

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley_donutXD Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 am

i think that coolsmurf's got a new account...
wondersmurf...
that's the name...
smiley_donutXD
smiley_donutXD
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 am

All the suspended subbers did a great job with the video subbing.....i just don't understand why SBS would do sth like that....gonna miss their subbing so much... A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 323531
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 am

STUPID SBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 323531 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 261911 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 282290 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 29232 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 81785
they should have been thanking all these wonderful people who dedicated their time to making THEIR shows popular to the rest of the world !!!!! A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 72898
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yenz Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 am

argh!!! my fav regular subbers were suspended! TT__TT
WTH IS WRONG WITH SBS?!?!?!?!?

yenz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 am

let youtube screw themselves over, thats fine

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 am

GAHHHH!! I'm honestly gonna miss these subbers! They were an amazing source when watching korean episodes, shows , etc!! And they work so hard to sub those videos, now it's all gone. *uckin' A! Gahhhh. SBS has made a huge mistake. What is wrong with them!?!?!?! A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 261911 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 27668 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 5628 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 304222 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 942890 A bittersweet farewell to K-Ent. uploaders on Youtube ~ 984789
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm

I really hope they don't give up!
they make my dayd T_T
without them how am I ever supposed to see all the lovely Korean shows ~
I could never just live on the shows in the US ...
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:16 pm

those subbers take some time to sub it for us & also taking their time to upload it too ..... that's just CRUEL!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 am

gah. WHY?
It's like these subbers are doing a FAVOUR for SBS. Non-korean fans need this SUBS to be able to understand what's going on. HOW CAN SBS DO THIS?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down