ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts

3 posters

Go down

Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Empty Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts

Post by Tangera Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:50 am

Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts 20080711

Recently, Alex’s album single, “If it were you” has made it to the top rank #1 on radio stations. The broadcasting ranking site has recorded its results through the week of July 21-27. “If it were you” is a more than just a romantic song, as it combines Alex’s sweet voice with a blend of romantic lyrics written by himself, surely made this single more special to his fans.

Alex’s management has thanked everyone who participated in the official survey, and said to “look forward” to Alex’s performance in the upcoming concert in September. The first solo concert, “My Favorite Songs” will be held on September 6-7 in Seoul, following the Busan concert on Sept 27-28.

Source: Jazzholic
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Empty Re: Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 am

Awww Congrats Alex!! I should go listen to his song. He has a good voice. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts Empty Re: Alex's "If I were You" tops radio stations' charts

Post by anne406 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm

goodness..i love his album and his voice..nice..congrats to him!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down