ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo

5 posters

Go down

Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Empty Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Kwon Sang Woo bride-to-be, Son Tae Young made her first public statement on 25th July since their wedding announcement was made known.

Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo 81309212

She accepted an interview on 25th during the recording of her cable program, “Kwon Sang Woo has always been continuously doing his best to take care and protect me. I was really moved by his actions and decided to marry him.” Son Tae Young was in good spirits that day as she told reporters of their first meeting, “I met Kwon Sang Woo during a dinner gathering with friends by chance. He was very much different from the initial image I had of him. He was very humorous and kind-hearted and I developed an affection for him.”

She also shot down rumors that she was pregnant, “This is not the truth. After marriage, I will discuss with Kwon Sang Woo about the next generation.”

Although Son Tae Young looked to be in good spirits, but negativity had surrounded her in particular which has caused great hurt to her as she broke into tears during the interview saying, “I was in the wrong for all these being made known (her relationships). But I think I can take all the criticism as long as Kwon Sang Woo is by my side.” Their big day is set for 28th September.

cr; coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Empty Re: Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 pm

aww. I hope her marriage with Kwon Sang Woo be happy and last long!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo Empty Re: Son Tae Young Breaks Her Silence over Marriage to Kwon Sang Woo

Post by strawberrybj Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:52 pm

bless this wonderful couple...be happy always!
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 pm

May their marriage last forever~
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 pm

i wish everyone will just let them marry in peace..
i feel so bad that's she's being criticized and having
so many rumors to ruin her image...

i mean.. falling in love with a hot guy isn't a crime..
oh wells.. i wish them a happily ever after Very Happy

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down