ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set!

+7
Ikaru
soyboy01
Tangera
christinelovesyunho
kurayzeexivy
Cutie
cjlatina
11 posters

Go down

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Empty Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set!

Post by cjlatina Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:09 pm

Korean hottie Kwon Sang Woo is no longer available. Ladies let us mourn a little bit Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 779378 Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 984789 Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 436362 Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 304222 ......................................................................................Ok lets pull ourselves together now.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 20080710

Kwon Sang Woo did a press conference yesturday night (Korea time) and announced that he and Tae Young will be getting married on Sept 29. He also did a Q&A, which I found this answer he gave to a question kind of weird.

Where do you normally date?
The news reported that we dated in her house but frankly I’ve never been to her house before, it’s hard for celebrities like us to find an ideal place to date without being spotted.

We usually sit and chat in the car or go for a ride, sometimes we write each other letters. I never know i enjoy writing until now.

So you date someone and you never been to their home (is that how it works in Korea?)..... WHAT!? THE CAR! They have dates in the car?
Were there no private places for them to go to? No private restaurants or private clubs for celebrities?

He almost lost me there, but he did make up for it with this answer to another question.

What is your view on marriage life?
I will be a passionate husband and surprise her each and everyday of our life.

He is so romantic. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 74873 Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 592595

You can read the rest of the Q&A at coolsmurf.com

I am happy for the two with a little bit of jealousy at Tae Young *you luck girl, you* Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 450250

credit to: coolsmurf

Last edited by cjlatina on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Empty Re: Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set!

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Despite the other news articles of the news of them dating, and how I they look nice together......no matter how much I look at it, I cant get use to the idea of him being married... and I never expected it to be her XD

Oh wellz. 'Grats to both of them!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! Empty Re: Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set!

Post by kurayzeexivy Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 pm

WHAT?! Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding Day is Set! 282290
aww he was suppose to be my husband.. Wink
well congrats and good luck to the happy couple!
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 pm

WELL i wish all the best for the couple...

son tae yong... ur so lucky!!!

i wish they wont get separate.. (wat an early wish??)

well... congrats!!!
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 pm

What? Wow this is kind of sudden...but I wish both of them happiness! And Son Tae Yong is really lucky. Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Congrats! They're both lucky!!! And beautiful!!!

They both had it really tight under wraps...good job!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 am

O.O
T.T
sang woo is getting marry....
ahhh..
nvmnvm~~
I'm happy he found a girl that he likes!! Congrats!!!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:49 am

welll... be happy and ...aaa... stuff...
God he had a great body !
here here !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:56 am

I just saw the posters for Fate today! haha..
Chukahamnida!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:40 am

Congratulations!!!

I never thought that he'll get married that soon...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 pm

No way! AWWW! lol Congratulations Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young! I remember reading from a previous article saying he wanted to get married. hehehe well there you have it! They're so cute! (^_^) Wish them all the best.
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down