ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser!

4 posters

Go down

Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Empty Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser!

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:45 am

Actor Lee Jun-ki recently said, "I am extremely honored and nervous to finally meet my idol."

Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Seo_ta13

During a recent interview, he also asked, "Is there anyone who hasn't been a fan of Seo Taiji at one point or another? Do you know anyone like that?" He also went on to say, "I was a huge fan and he was a great inspiration."

Seo Taiji, who recently released his 8th single album, will meet with Lee in a special program entitled "Seo Taiji's Comeback Special" on MBC TV that will be aired on August 4. Lee will meet the legendary singer as a fan.

Lee said, "As I got older, I became saddened by the thought of losing the innocent passion I once had for my idols. I still can't believe that I am going to meet the idol of my childhood. I really want to feel that passion once again."

Source: KBS Global

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<33333333333333333!!!

Seo Taiji & Lee Joon-Ki - Next Week's Preview
@ Golden Fishery(Jul 30, 2008)

Credit: automonmon
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Empty Re: Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser!

Post by faith Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:01 am

Oh!
Seems like you have to be famous if you want to meet famous people><
Haha!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :
Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! Empty Re: Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser!

Post by Orchidyaldix Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am

Oh that's so cute of him....but that will make him understand his fans hehehehe...
Hmmm....maybe in time i might be able to meet my "idols!!!"
Thanx Cutie Lee Jun Ki, you've just given me hope :)
Lee Jun-ki to Meet his Childhood Idol Seo Taiji, watch interview teaser! 321606
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Yay for LJK for meeting his idol!

...Seo Taiji is all over the news today, heehee ^__________^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down