ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans

+3
Cutie
dragonninja598000
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Empty Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans F_200815

Singer Rain will be coming back with a new album.

Rain was in Seoul Jamsil Olympic indoor stadium on 27th July for his fanmeeting “Summer vacation with Rain”.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.comHe announced on during the fanmeeting, “I will be releasing an Asia Special Album for Asia fans in the beginning of October. Right now, 50% of the album work is done.”

He continued, “I had initially planned to released a worldwide album in September. But I was offered the movie “Ninja Assassin” and I thought it was a good chance hence I will go ahead with the movie first. I will have to consider coming up with a new album next year.”

This Asia Special Album will be released in Korea itself and also other countries like China, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong etc. Rain also announced that he is also planning for a concert.

“Even if you dislike seeing me, you will be seeing a lot of me this year end.” Rain added.

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Empty Re: Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm

i can't wait for the album. =)

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Empty Re: Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 am

I love his last sentence XD

Rain, I will "dislike seeing you more" so you can come more!!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rain to release Asia Special Album for Asian fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 am

oh wee~~
it's been a while since i heard rain's new song~
can't wait!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 am

^ yah...it's been a while....

I'd been dying to listen to him sing again...since, he's focusing on acting, i missed his voice so much....
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 pm

hhaaha,when he released a worldwide album next year, dun forget to stop by Canada for Concert ^^

- if it's an Asian Album - he is going to sing it in English? or mixture of Korean, Japanse and Chinese? ...^^
^ i can't WAIT!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:56 am

네!! oppa, i wanna see more of you~

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down