ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon

5 posters

Go down

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Empty Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Sohee11

A backstage video featuring JYP’s longest serving trainee of seven years and presently a member of 2AM, Jo Kwon when his group 2AM debuted on Music Bank a week ago has made headlines after it’s release yesterday.

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Jo_kwo10

On the afternoon of 17th July, fans of 2AM posted this backstage video on the fansite which then appeared on various video sharing websites as we saw what went behind the scenes when 2AM debuted a week earlier.

Not just that, from the video, we can also see Kim Hee Hwan and the Wonder Girls appearing in person to lend and show their support to 2AM. To console Jo Kwon who was seemingly overwhelmed with emotions after completing his debut stage, So Hee leaned forward and gave him a sincere hug.

After that was made known to the public, “Jo Kwon, So Hee” immediately became the No.1 search terms on Daum. On the other hand, the video which first surfaced on 2AM fansite saw an incredible jump in the number of people visiting, showing the high curiosity that netizens have over this.

Netizens commented, “Hope that 2AM can continue showing this kind of emotions from their debut stage in future”, “Hope that they will retain this purity and become great singers”, etc as support for them poured in.

According to someone from JYPE and Cube, “Everyone has been showing their support for 2AM who has been running towards their dreams. To repay everyone for their love, 2AM will work even harder in future.”

Wonder Girls visiting 2AM backstage on their Music Bank Debut Stage on 11th July staring at 2:01. The hug between So Hee and Jo Kwon is at 2:20.

Don’t read too much into it. Just a friendly reassuring hug from So Hee.

-Coolsmurf (thanks for the translation!)

2AM Debut Behind the Scenes

Credit: krabbypattie

Check out their recent performance on Music Core. I love the warm glow of light around them.
2AM - This Song (7/19/07)

Credit: monmonsnow1

Source: coolsmurf.wordpress, Newsen, YT
SYP credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Empty Re: Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon

Post by cjlatina Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:40 pm

LOOK AT THE GUNS ON THAT BOY! Shocked

He has a little boy's face with a man's body. HAHAHAHA

He reminds me of Brian Joo a little bit.

As a group they really have a great sound, but the only I don't like is that they seem kind of dull (God I hope they are not going to be labeled as a dull group). I wished that JYP had them come out with a little more up beat song as their debut song. But I guess he wanted to showcase their vocal skills which of course they have. They have that SG Wannabe quality and feel to them.

Anyways I would cry to if I was the longest trainee (7 years Good God) to debut last.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon Empty Re: Wondergirls' SoHee embraces tearful 2AM's Jo Kwon

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 pm

^Totally agree....they have a fusion of SG Wannabe and VOS going on...esp. the guy with the black-rimmed glasses. Jo kwon is hot....
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_mandoo Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Don't worry people, more upbeat stuff is going to come out real soon when 2PM debut ^^

Mandoo SoHee is so sweet giving JoKwon oppa a hug heheh >.< but poor SunMi never got one lol

cute_mandoo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:39 pm

WHERE can i DL there songs??

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm

@Yunho<33

It is up in the download section of this forum.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Don’t read too much into it. Just a friendly reassuring hug from So Hee.

^ LOL
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down