ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy!

+8
toocutedoggy
yunho<33
tealfirestar07
rayna
smilee
Cutie
Ochibi
soyboy01
12 posters

Go down

Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Empty Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy!

Post by soyboy01 Tue May 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Finally, the last of the Wondergirls', SoHee, was revealed wearing (what d'ya know) a leopard print dress and peeking up from her large sunglasses.

Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Sohee10

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Empty Re: Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy!

Post by Ochibi Tue May 20, 2008 7:45 pm

*ahem*
that's uh....interesting... Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! 642113

Jesus...why is wonder girl becoming like that...? Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! 806540

I dun like it...I like em better before the whole sexy" image thing
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy! Empty Re: Last Wondergirls' SoHee looks chic and sexy!

Post by Cutie Tue May 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Whatever their image is, I'm too much more concentrated on their new song. JYP said it was going to be as big as Tell Me, but who knows~@.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by smilee Tue May 20, 2008 8:14 pm

she doesn't look bad in the picture,
but i really prefer her more in their "tell me" days. ><"

smilee

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Tue May 20, 2008 8:25 pm

^^ yeah me too! at least she has her legs closed, lol there's a camera near her legs!!! haha
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 pm

she doesn't look that sexy....which is good :]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Tue May 20, 2008 8:33 pm

YESS I KNEW THEY'D COVER HER CHEEKS WITH SOMETHING!!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm

^ lol...

i was wondering what type of song they are singing while wearing "leopard" print clothing = SEXY ?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 am

Why on earth is almost every female artiste trying desperately to change their image to something more sexy like?

It'll appeal more to guys than girls..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm

...her boobs look pointy...
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by miny Fri May 23, 2008 10:34 am

i have no words for this.
i wonder if she even has the farthest imagination of what sex is.
mwahaaaaaaaa not her! T_T
miny
miny
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Sat May 24, 2008 2:39 pm

i like their outfits and i adore the song its just toooo conceited! they need to tone it down a bit cuz they look like snobs
i just hope this image doesnt last more than a week or two
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down