ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red

+16
Hero Joong
faith
noonoo_shoo
Ikaru
tumi18
rabu_xiah
sing_lalala
Peony
xjjjLOVE
firegoddess716
slackerkain
Cutie
Yumii
toocutedoggy
hZKitty
soyboy01
20 posters

Go down

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Empty DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 pm

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Haptic11

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Haptic10

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Junsu10

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Yunho10

DBSK is back in the Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red. This time around fugly SNSD girls didn't mess it up because they were absent from the scene...or busy undressing in the men's loo. Anyway, Samsung tried to recover the Haptic phone's tarnished, scandal-ridden reputation by investing in popular actress Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl), but they only had enough money to get a computer graphic version of her. They filmed Jeon Ji Hyun first and then placed her CG into the scene. Jeon Ji Hyun acts as DBSK's love interest, showing the three stages of their relationship - amore, jealousy, and depression. Poor Jaejoong was crying from heart-break.

Thanks to mickytoho on youtube, here are translations along with each CF.
Colorful Love with Haptic
PINK - junsu & yunho
"Love is always sweet Pink"
- from http://www.anycall.com/event/w420/eve...

-----------
Title: Pitter Patter, Date
Copy: "Love is always sweet Pink"
Text on Haptic: "saranghe [i love you]"
-----------
p.s. dbsk didn't shoot the ads with jeon ji hyun. they shot separately and cgi'd.^^

WHITE - yoochun & changmin
"Blinded by jealousy, my love is White."
---------------
Title: Love Triangle
Copy: "Blinded by Jealousy, my love is White."
Text on Haptic: "sarangheyo [i love you]"

BLUE - jaejoong
"My heart is Blue"
--------------
Title: Jihyun, Breakup, Jaejoong
("sorry" [text on Haptic jj's holding])
Copy: "My heart is Blue"
Text on Haptic: "saranghe [i love you]"

Thanks to cho on the blog, here's the RED version of JaeJoong's part that's blood chilling:

[Edit] Sorry to all readers, there was some confusion on my part. The red version for Jae Joong was made by a fan so it is not the official CF. Repeat, the below CF is fan-made. (To be honest, the RED version is quite sinister and loaded with nightmarish connotations.)
Credit: phutran1981vn

Pink, White & Blue - Colorful Love with Haptic [Eng Sub]

All credits to mickytoho @ YT
Picture credit: http://blog.daum.net/gmlgus4552/10908069

Last edited by soyboy01 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 am; edited 11 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Empty Re: DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red

Post by hZKitty Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 pm

GOD, they're HOT!!!! DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 903543 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 387966 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 282671
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red Empty Re: DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:18 pm

hmm, Jeon Ji Hyun is the Original Spokesmen for Haptic CF but i am surprised she didnt REALy appear on the CF, sad~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:42 pm

ahhhh....all of them are so HOT!!!
DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 541627 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 74873 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 387966 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 282671 DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 321606
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:55 pm

I must be going blind O.O

When I first looked at those pictures, I thought they were floating red hearts!

.. anyways, thanks for sharing~~~
I DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 274759 the cfs~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 pm

100% hotness! It looks like stop-motion to me instead of the usual film-like CFs.
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 pm

damn hottness
im kinda dizzy right now
high on love. DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 274759
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 pm

OMG!!! GOOD CHOICE SAMSUNG!!!

thank you for giving me another commercial I can actually watch without barfing and beating up my computer lol!!! =D

1. Junsu and Yunho are freaking ADORABLE!

2. Micky and Changmin could you please be less sexy I'm losing my mind XD

3. Jaejoong (I saw his pecks!) is so adorable ~ <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 pm

These are amazing~~

omg, they are so good. Srsly.

I love JJH, I think she's really beautiful and I'm glad that a real beauty could be in a CF with DBSK.
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:28 pm

kyaaaaaaaa~ >_< This is sure gonna make Haptic sell more cause even I want one but I don't wanna pay 700$ TT____TT... For once I didn't mind there was a lady in DBSK ad.. Each of them really suits the scene the red JaeJoong one really creeped me out.. but the blue JaeJoong one made me sad a bit >_<||
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:52 pm

whoh i love this whole concept. Love yunho and Junsus the best XDD so happy and sweet~ i think a lot of couples will buy those perhaps. haha looks like yunho got his dream come true~ he finally met Jun JI HYun ahhahaha.

man the My heart is red was really like freaky in a good way. gave me chills XD jaejoong oppa is perfect for this because hes too beautiful ^o^ that its eerie. haha. I love the blue too awesome

So thats why micky and max were doing the punching ..kickboxing..thing XD. haha changmin is muy hottt in it ^o^

오빠들..진짜 짱이야

샤 좀 짱인데? ~

i love the little white sentence next to junsu oppas face in the picturer, "Sha (like how he combined XI with Ah together to make Shaki) is the bomb, no?"

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tumi18 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 pm

sad they didnt shot the scenes with jjh...
that would be interesting to watch esp yunho's scene.. ^^

tumi18

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 am

ooo...
i so prefer this than the previous one..
Gah~~ XDXD
jae kills me!!!!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:54 am

the artistic approach is seriously wasted on the age bracket theyre aiming this phone for. Because as long as DBSK are in it, they will fork out the money.

I love how careful Samsung were in this ad. Its bordering on insane to be honest. No interaction whatsoever between them and Ji Hyun. They could at least make Yunhos wish come true and actually have one date with her.

kekeke.

Thanks a lot soyboy for once again, showing us why your the best Wink

Its sad though, how much money and effort they wasted on the first one. I liked the idea of an active storyline, rather than still pictures in motion.

But the artist in me cant help but appreciatte it, though it seems somewhat half-assed. Why use the same pics for jaejoong twice? Try harder please ^_________^
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:50 am

The concept's really good! And the Yunho-Junsu hand thing!
Jaejoong's one was heartbraking!
The colours are quite nice..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Joong Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:50 am

Awwww so cute man i love them!
Jejoong's one was sad pale
But they were all still good!
Hero Joong
Hero Joong

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 am

Haha I totally know what you mean noonoo when you say half-assed...CG makes it a little cheap eh? and widens the emotional divide. Anyway...You're the best noonoo DBSK Anycall Haptic CF - Pink, White, Blue & Red 543611
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:03 pm

They look so amazing!!
Love the concept of the ads ;D
I want the pink phone!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by herobaby Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:04 pm

*nosebleed & droools :)

dannnngg theyy...they loook...look soo hotttt! :P
It was a cooooooolll CF mayne lol. I liked how they
made it!
herobaby
herobaby
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 172
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:56 pm

URgh so FOXY! hahaha. Samsung's ratings and phone sales are probably rising because of this. (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 am

ALL OF THEM ARE SO HOTTTT!!!!

*nosebleeding*

they should improve JaeJoong's CF... He can to much better than that..

I think JJ and Micky should swap... Micky do the sad version and let JJ fighting with CM... Soul fighter should get together...

but do you guys realize that the way they paired up is from their standing position???

JS, YC, JJ, CM, YH

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamaga Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:10 am

Very nice CF. DBSK was great & love the phone and concept. <33
And Jeon Ji Hyun is <3. I wouldn't mind if they actually filmed the scenes together. I guess it's to stop the fan bashing from happening to Jeon Ji Hyun.

dreamaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down