ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities

3 posters

Go down

Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Empty Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Image_13

Group Clazziquai female vocal Horan revealed, “A solo album will not hinder on the group’s activities.”

Recently Horan came together with Go Jung and Justin Kim to form Ibadi, an acoustic project band.

And on 17th July, Ibadi appeared on SunnyFM’s “Freestyle’s happy friend - Hello star” and said, “Ibadi is very much influenced by Ani Difranco. The reason why we came together to do this project band is because we have same interests in the music we like.”

A question was posed to Horan regarding her solo activities like her co-member Alex who came out with his solo album last month, she had answered, “I feel that coming out with solo album will not stop the groups activities. But for myself, I would prefer to go on group activities rather than solo activities.”

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Empty Re: Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 am

I wuv Horan's voice... hopefully Clazziquai will not disband >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities Empty Re: Clazziquai Horan prefers group activities to solo activities

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Yeah...hope they won't disband....they are talented and I love their songs!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down