ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty”

+6
janeberryblue
Tangera
lil_buddha_gal
steph
xmizzzy
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Empty SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty”

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:41 pm

SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Crap23

SM’s SHINee’s title song off their first minialbum “Noona is very pretty” will be having its remix version.

They will perform the remix version of the song “Noona is so pretty (Replay_Boom)” on the 17th in GyeongGiDo JoongAng Park for Mnet M!Countdown. They will also be performing the song “In My Room” from their minialbum.

“Noona is very pretty (Replay_Boom)” is a club version of the song, giving the song a different feel than the original. It is said that this version will still suit SHINee’s popular “Shot track” dance. While “In My Room” is a very well-received songs by fans, and SHINee has already sang the song live on radio programs.

cr : sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Empty Re: SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty”

Post by xmizzzy Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 am

cant wait, i really like the remix version maybe even more than the orignal. the remix has a very hip hop ishh feel to it.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty” Empty Re: SHINee comes out with remix version of “Noona is very pretty”

Post by steph Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 am

the remix version is da one in their mini album rite..
cant wait to watch da performance for this..^^
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_buddha_gal Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:48 am

i really liked this version actually.
i was that close to purchase thier album on yesasia but im waiting for thier full album. love most of the songs on thier mini album.
cant wait for thier performance. ^^

lil_buddha_gal

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:34 am

GO SHINee!!!!! <33 Can't wait for the performance~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 am

it's about time they played the 'boom' version!!! the second i heard that-- i was like: they should've debuted with this!!!

yay!

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 pm

I've been heard that, haha I tend to listen to it more than the original. Im glad they are going to perform it.
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 pm

i like the remix version even i when i first hear the song...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Is their remix version the one on their mini-album?
The Boom track or whatever? LOL, I like dancing to that song XD

I love SHINee~
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 am

Ahhh! I've only heard the original version!!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down