ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP

+6
tealfirestar07
smile
mzpinay x3
OTHluver
toocutedoggy
Cutie
10 posters

Go down

M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Empty M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 pm

M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Wg10

A special club remix of WonderGirls' "Tell Me" by JYP was also revealed on M!Countdown on 19th June.

Alex and Chae Yeon were the MC for M!Countdown. Other artistes on this episode of M!Countdown were Lee Soo, Alex, Super Junior Happy, Mighty Mouth, Battle, Sung Shi Kyung, Shinee etc.

Tell Me Remix

-Sookyung.multiply.com
http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Last edited by Cutie on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Empty Re: M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:30 pm

i like the remix but not they best perf ( thesy seems to be out of breath), other than they are still GOOD!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP Empty Re: M!Countdown: WonderGirls revealed club remix version of "Tell Me" by JYP

Post by OTHluver Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:04 pm

hmm. i actually like this remix. love the beat of it. and i love sunye's hair.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mzpinay x3 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:09 pm

good remix.
mzpinay x3
mzpinay x3

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.us.cyworld.com/MzPinayx3

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm

hahaha wow sunye can dance. and i think she had the best live perf out of the group.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:38 pm

they all seem off except for sunye on some parts; who are the boys dancing with sohee? is that mighty mouse?! XDD.

yoobin lip synced, right? cause of her throat problem.. but it's okay, i love these girls anyways =D
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm

i like the remix!!
but i wish they'd
STOP singing this song.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mlau Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 pm

i kinda sad that they have to use tell me
cuz that just mean so hot isnt as good as tell me
and its been a year
could they plz stop using tell me
dont they have anyother songs?
i mean... they did released a whole freakin album and a new single

mlau

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm

I love it.
I love them. <333! >.<
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:32 am

To be honest...Its boring.
I never like club remix...
I love wonder girls and all but...if they're gonna do a remix for an epic song like tell me they should have done better...
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down