ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics”

5 posters

Go down

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Empty Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics”

Post by nata3105 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:47 am

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Solbi10

New singer Kim Jong Wook and group Typhoon’s leader Solbi will be remaking the theme song off the movie “Music and lyrics”.

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi recently came together to record for the song “I wish to you” that is collected in Kim Jong Wook’s new single. The song “I wish to you” is a remake of “Way back into love” in the movie “Music and Lyrics” starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore.

The song “Way back into love” became a hit after it was used as the theme song for the Hollywood movie.

Source: sookyeong.wordpress.com
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Empty Re: Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics”

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:04 am

OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS?????? I love that song!!!!!!!!!!! ohmygosh. I am so going to download and listen to it when it is finally release...really hope it will be great...because there's a Mandarin version of it too, and it's good. Very Happy

Thanks for sharing!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics” Empty Re: Kim Jong Wook and Solbi to remake theme song “Way back into love” from Hollywood movie “Music and lyrics”

Post by Candi Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 am

rofl i love that song~~~ and i love solbi!!!

=DDD~~ thx so much!! =]`
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

omg if they do XD
I'll be excited!!! XD

but why not Andy???
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm

NO WAYYY!!!! I GOTTA HEAR THIS!!! EKKK!! yeah I agree with xjjjLOVE. Why not Andy. I wanna hear what they would sound like in a duet. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down