ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor!

+8
yunho<33
akirou
Yumii
toocutedoggy
smile
AnimeErushii
janeberryblue
soyboy01
12 posters

Go down

Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Empty Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor!

Post by soyboy01 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 am

Check out Wonder Girls breaking it down on the dance floor with their hot, sexy moves.

Wonder Girls - Dance Break & So Hot [ Inkigayo 2008.7.13 ]

Credit: honeysnsd
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Empty Re: Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor!

Post by janeberryblue Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 pm

omg look at sunye doing her thang!!!! her stage charisma is awesome-- she just knows how to bring it

it's at times like these i totally understand why jyp built the wondergirls for her ^^

wondergirls fighting!!! thanks for sharing!

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :
Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Empty Re: Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor!

Post by AnimeErushii Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Thanks for sharing! I wanna learn how to dance to "Tell Me" LOL. It just seems like the dance is really fun! Go Wonder Girls!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:09 pm

sunye totally rocks the stage~
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:39 pm

great perf, SunYe rocks the first dance!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 pm

wow... so GREAT!!!
love SunYe's move... ^^
Wonder Girls rock~~~
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Im still tingling =D

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 pm

sunye is BA!
they are good at everything they do.
i think so hee has a good voice when
she doesnt sing high pitched songs.
like tell me cause her voice is pretty
low i dont know why they made her
sing tell me.

SUNMI<33

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:19 am

sun ye might have danced well, but this is one time i will have to say even So Hee sang better than her!
i don't know if she was out of breath or something but she was BAD...
They ALL still LOOKED really good though!! Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! 796291
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 pm

T__T omg... sunmi sooooooo skinny... tooo skinny i should say...

<333 Yoobin!!! =D
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:13 pm

agree with everyone, Sunye really did good on the dance... well, everyone did too~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx-viva- Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm

It was awesome~!!
Liked how they broke into 2 groups, the young miso couple and then the hot unnies. Lol

Xx-viva-

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm

the dance was ok. nothing too special tho. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wonder Girls break it down on the dance floor! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down