ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo In Young to have solo comeback

+4
p00p
LinaBeanAbear12
Cutie
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

Seo In Young to have solo comeback Empty Seo In Young to have solo comeback

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Seo In Young to have solo comeback 20080719

ewelry Seo In Young to have comeback with solo minialbum after 1 year.

Recently, after the news of Seo In Youg solo comeback was reported, some 600,000 fans were interviewed and they posted their responses of the comeback on online noticeboards, had looked forward to her comeback.

Her company StarEmpire had revealed on 11th July, "Album jacket will be shot on 10th, music video will be shot on 14th July. Jewelry's Kim Eun Jeong and Ha Joo Yeon will also participate in the MV to show support for Seo In Young. Seo In Young has been rising rapidly recently as a hot and sexy icon, and her comeback has raised much interests."

The title song for her comeback minialbum will be "Cinderella". The song is composed by Yoo Geon Hyung of Psy and Untitle. And electronic music will also be mixed in.

There is much anticipation to the chereography, dressing, makeup and hair for Seo In Young's solo comeback.

Meanwhile, Seo In Young will be releasing her second solo album on 23rd July, and it is planned that Seo In Young will both be doing her solo and Jewelry's group activities together.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Seo In Young to have solo comeback Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young to have solo comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Seo In Young to have solo comeback Empty Re: Seo In Young to have solo comeback

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:40 pm

600,000 fans? Thats alot... O___o

But I hope she gets a new look for her comeback....^________^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Seo In Young to have solo comeback Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young to have solo comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:37 pm

lol WHY.....I cant stand this woman, Im not gonna say anything too mean since the woman is about 12 years my senior, lol. But seriously....the other girl in the group that was in the original Jewelry, I forget her name but she has that sexy short hair cut, she is a far superior singer.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Seo In Young to have solo comeback Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Seo In Young to have solo comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:55 pm

^Park Jung Ah?

Jung Ah is a great singer and she has great pop/rock material. In Young is a pretty good singer as well. For a sexy doll, she can pull of lives quite well and not to mention she's really funny on WGM. So I'm excited I guess since her first album was decent.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 pm

she looks better with longer hair... hopefully new solo album means new hair!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 pm

p00p wrote:^Park Jung Ah?

Jung Ah is a great singer and she has great pop/rock material. In Young is a pretty good singer as well. For a sexy doll, she can pull of lives quite well and not to mention she's really funny on WGM. So I'm excited I guess since her first album was decent.

yeah she's talking about Park Jung Ah. I still haven't listened to Park Jung Ah's songs from her solo. Seo In Young had a very good first album. it was a shame they didn't promote it more. I'm looking forward to this mini album. hopefully she'll get extension or something.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Seo In Young to have solo comeback Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Seo In Young to have solo comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:31 am

Peony wrote:she looks better with longer hair... hopefully new solo album means new hair!
hahaha..tats wat i was thinking too!!
please a new hair style!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 am

she DEFINITELY needs new hair!
is it just me or does anyone else find her unbearably annoying on "We Got Married"--Seo In Young to have solo comeback 304222 Hopefully her music isn't as annoying as she is!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down