ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company

+29
iinda
rayna
goddessofflash
kiki
Tangera
faith
SUJUDB
princessjanny
Otjien
sing_lalala
rabu_xiah
Teeenarh
Hannie*Saru
noonoo_shoo
p00p
LinaBeanAbear12
OTHluver
Hanbelle
xoxoshorty210
xmizzzy
13angels*
Yumii
xmzchristina
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
kpoplover4ever
Peony
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Empty Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Wonder11

Wonder Girls’ rapper, Yoobin, was lip-synching at a recent concert due to her vocal chord problems. Although the Wonder Girls didn’t notice, their fans at the concert kept telling them that they could hear somebody rapping along as Yoobin lip-synched. They got curious and watched the performance online. And ta-da! They said that they could hear a ghosty voice rapping along.

”I didn’t make any sound when I lip-synched because I didn’t want to mess up the concert,” Yoobin swore.

”It was a high-pitched voice, not Yoobin’s low voice. And whoever rapped along was panting. I don’t think another member rapped. Nobody, except for Yoobin, was holding her mic close,” Yeeun recalled.

Source: Juicy K-Pop

You can seriously hear it around 2:10 ish or something.
Listen closely to the sounds.

About the Ghost Rapper during Yoo Bin’s Lip-syncing
The Wonder Girls appeared on Go News live chatting program on 25th June where someone wrote on the screen about ghosts and their responses.

Currently, Yoo Bin is the only rapper in Wonder Girls. But because of her voicebox problem, she is lip-syncing now during performances. But during a recent performance on Inkigayo (22nd June), they heard some raps during Yoo Bin’s part and they replayed the video 20 - 30 times just to make sure. Ye Eun said, “To make sure, we compared every member’s lips with the voice.

Ye Eun added, “It cannot be any other member’s voice. All the other members were distant from the mic, none of the member’s lips were in sync with the voice. But we heard someone rapping along from the beginning to the end. We could not think that it was Yoo Bin’s voice by any means.”

Sun Ye said, “If we had heard the sound of the wind flappng, we would have thought that it was her. But it was definitely a high-pitched voice. What’s even more strange is that the voice was out of breath.”

Yoo Bin said, “I didn’t make any voice then, for I was worried about unexpected results for my throat. When monitoring, I double check if I rapped accidentally, but I couldn’t find any trace of this happening.”

There’s still no confirmation on when Yoo Bin will start rapping again. And so the truth is out there and remains unresolved…

Credit: lazenca0 + http://wondergirls.wordpress.com/

CR: http://www.asian-central.com/blog/
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Empty Re: Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:25 pm

go cutie you just scared the shit out of me lol

I'm so freaked out now >.<!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Empty Re: Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:27 pm

^heh, sorry XD

But you could hear it?? I couldnt hear anything :P
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm scared. Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 401408 Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 691532 Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 243153
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kpoplover4ever Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 pm

AH~
u could definitely hear it....

its scaring me now.
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 pm

wow, freaky.... or maybe people in Backstage have a mic ( accidently turn it on ) and capture the weird sound?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Way to scare me Cutie! lol. I haven't even played the video and I'm already backing out from watching it. lol but I'll still watch it! That is just scary.... Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 113374
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmzchristina Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 pm

omg i heard it and now it's freaking me out Sad

xmzchristina
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 pm

lolz...that's freaky... ><"
i kinda hear that voice... damn... scary.. ><"
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:23 pm

I havent even listened to it and Im scared. T_T.

Can it be technical problems?

At the end of the rap part I heard a sound that someone either turned of the mic or turned it on.
I assume that was just an echo???

Last edited by 13angels* on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:29 pm

goodness, you can definately hear it. now my imagination is going crazy xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm

ok yeah i'm freaked and i didn't even watch the vid. yet
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm

wow that's creepy.
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:40 pm

wow. that was really weird.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:26 pm

O_o;

Sounds like maybe someone backstage with a mic (very rude.) singing along for a bit. kinda odd she would have a mic that's turned ON though, but maybe she didn't know. =O

OR it was a ghost, yep. lol

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Probably just a mic. It sounded like it was being turned on and off.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:58 pm

LOL!

even spirits like the Wonder Girls.

XD!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:27 pm

maybe an MC was singing along and forgot to turn of their mic? Or someone backstage
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm

wow that`s scarey...
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

HOLLY SHIZZZ>.>>OH gosh i just listened to it with my sister and its a little after 2:10 like a second later when she starts continuing with the rap you can hear it

holly shizz i just got shivers all over my arms righ tnow

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 323531 Wonder Girls Have Mysterious Company 72898 OMFG O________o.... That just completly freaked me out.. -looks back- It was prob just mic problem but still freaky............
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

omg... so scary...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm

thanks. i'm officially freakeeeddd. haha
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:23 am

creepy...........i'm not watching the video...until tomorrow....and i just HAD to read this before i go to sleep >.> WHY!!!?? (nightmares....are.....scary....)

so right now...i'm watching DBSK to make me forget about it but with the kind of memory thing that runs in the family......>.> i CAN'T!!!!!!! like the time i watched this scary movie......it was about these creatures in a cave...and how they eat humans and stuff....(don't remember title, and never want to remember it...) the images were stuck in my mind for.....a month (or more)...i'm sure if i watch this video....it'll be stuck and i'll be paranoid when i listen or watch So Hot....>.>

should i watch it or not??

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 am

It's not very loud. Sounds like the crowd might have made the sound or something..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next