ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company

+2
Ochibi
ShenYue!
6 posters

Go down

SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Empty SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 25, 2008 11:59 pm

SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Its_ju10

SM Entertainment has just revealed its new affiliate company SM Art Company.
This official corporate affiliate will be in charge of doing planning for performances, musicals and theatre operations.

They are still planning on the how SM Art Company can give to SM a synergy effect by creating various new content and business model via the company's network in Asia and its own management of music producing, singers and entertainers.

The official announcements for the company's first musical production "재너두" will be brought forward to the earlier date of 28th May. The main cast for the musical will be Super Junior's members Kang In and Hee Chul, and the company had also made plans for the 2 to attend the official announcements of the musical.

source: newsen
translation: sookyung
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Empty Re: SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company

Post by Ochibi Mon May 26, 2008 12:04 am

so basically this is just a new way for that creepy pedo to sweep in some more moolah.

(but i still wanna see the musical...should have one with all 5 of the dong bang boys SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company 883821 )
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company Empty Re: SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company

Post by Tangera Mon May 26, 2008 2:23 am

HeeChul! <33

I hope the musical will be good...I think many people have high expectations of it. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am

Ochibi wrote:so basically this is just a new way for that creepy pedo to sweep in some more moolah.

(but i still wanna see the musical...should have one with all 5 of the dong bang boys SM Entertainment new subsidiary SM Art Company 883821 )

exactly what i was thinking. "creepy pedo" cant handle having his dirty money sent to anyone else. What next a paper company so he doesnt need to hire out a company to make album jackets. TV company to put all his music vids, films and dramas on. Or perhaps a mental hospital to send all the poor people under his label when theyve finally lost it. Gah, i despise that man, Lee SooMan.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 26, 2008 4:15 pm

so , they must be looking for more staff and performers ...huhu
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 pm

wow, another branch? what next SNSD HAREM? oh wait there is already that mwhahahah~
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down