ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Dated 14 Women Before

5 posters

Go down

Alex Dated 14 Women Before Empty Alex Dated 14 Women Before

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 am

Alex who has become everyone’s romantic guy through MBC “We Got Married” revealed his own relationships in reality on a recent “Sang Sang Plus” episode.

Alex Dated 14 Women Before 20080702111530563e7_112811_0

In the “Sang Sang Plus” episode shown on 1st July, Alex expressed, “I have dated 14 women in total.” When asked by the host whether he has been rejected before, he said, “Of course, I have been rejected before”, and added that he had been back-stabbed also (girl dated him and another guy).

They continued by asking if he has a girlfriend to which he replied that he hasn’t had a girlfriend for a long time already. He also said that although he always thinks of way to create surprises and events for girls on programs, but in reality, he doesn’t quite care about 100 days or 1 year anniversaries.

He expressed, “There was once when I didn’t try to do anything special when it was our 100th day together but the way my girlfriend flared up was pretty cute. On the 108th day, I pranked her by giving her a shaver. But on the way back home, I gave her the real present.”

While Alex currently enjoys high popularity among females, he has however become public enemy no.1 among guys. Alex said, “There was once when I was working out at the fitness center when a guy came up to him and said he sees me often on television in a sarcastic tone. I asked if I caused any burden to him and he said yes, he’s quite angry with me.”

Through many programs, Alex had been showing his excellent culinary skills but this has irked many guys as their girlfriends would be comparing them to Alex. When asked, Alex replied, “I had always want to be a chef so it’s quite natural for me to show my cooking skills on programs. There’s really nothing to it. And also, I wanted the program to have more depth so I have been trying my best to fulfil my role as a husband on the program.”

In another interesting segment, Tak Jae Hoon tried to pair up another guest, Yoon Jung Hee with Alex after she said that she was single now. But Solbi who is also in “We Got Married” and a host on “Sang Sang Plus” said, “But Alex is already married!”, which caught the attention of viewers.

Source: Coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Alex Dated 14 Women Before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex Dated 14 Women Before Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Alex Dated 14 Women Before Empty Re: Alex Dated 14 Women Before

Post by hZKitty Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:11 am

I don't think that's considered a lot... they could have only been flings, nothing serious. Plus I think a player is someone who cheats on his girlfriend, not someone who just dates around, but doesn't get serious about it. So it's unlikely that the player image suits Alex.
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Alex Dated 14 Women Before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex Dated 14 Women Before Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 pm

no way, but he is such a romantic guy though, no wonder girls will fall for him ^_^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 pm

14 is alright. doesn't seem like a player to me.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am

No wonder almost all the women in Korea are falling for him....(especially my mom)

JERK...

it's coz he has EXPERIENCE!!!!
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down