ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate

+2
iluffsushi
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Empty Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Following Big Bang, Epik High, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Korean female Olympic swimming team, Wonder Girls will also play some part in DJ Doc’s performance which will be broadcast on “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate” soon.

girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Mudaef10

According to someone from the program, DJ Doc will be singing and dancing along to Wonder Girls “Tell Me” and the latter will be assisting them.

The program PD revealed that he was a fan of the Wonder Girls. As soon as DJ DOC and the Wonder Girls were confirmed to be on the show, he thought about DJ DOC’s doing their version of “Tell Me” as a present for Wonder Girls. So “Chocolate” is planning to have them do a joint performance of “Tell Me”.

He added, “Everybody is curious about DJ DOC’s version of Tell me dance. The combination of ’singing bad guys’ and ‘national sisters’ will transfer a new kind of fun for viewers. Maybe they together can yield an extreme comparison.”

The date for this episode broadcast hasn’t been decided yet.

credit: lazenca0 + coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Empty Re: Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate

Post by iluffsushi Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Oooh, seems interesting!
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate Empty Re: Wonder Girls and DJ Doc Collaboration on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:42 pm

wahh seriously? so many people loving Wonder Girls XD lol ~
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm

TELL me syndrome is slowly coming back~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 pm

ah~ seems like so much fun >.<

But I dont watch Chocolate... it always seemed so boring to me... >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:54 am

I'm sooooo expecting all these joint performances !!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down