ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo

5 posters

Go down

Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Empty Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Hyo-ri10

Creating a lot of interest at the moment is the news of Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Gun Mo’s duet song, which is included in the former’s 3rd album. This track was recorded with utmost secrecy and was only revealed to the public a month before Lee Hyo Ri releases her anticipated new album.

“The album is scheduled to be out in mid-July. Park Geun Tae, Kim Do Yeon and other new composers have all pitched in for Hyo Ri’s new album, which will have a different feel from what she did before,” announced an Mnet Media official.

Kim Gun Mo, on the other hand, is also preparing for his new album.

Source: Chosun

cr: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Empty Re: Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo

Post by rabu_xiah Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:53 pm

kimgunmo!!! i have missed you dude! loved you since i could walk.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Empty Re: Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 pm

hmm i wonder what her new sound will be? House?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Collaboration: Lee Hyo Ri & Kim Gun Mo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:48 am

lol what is she wearing ...And I'm totally looking forward to this song Very Happy
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:33 pm

^ lmao, i was wondering too...is that a bra ??...lol

anyways, i am lookinng forward too!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down