ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical

5 posters

Go down

BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Empty BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

BoA's hit song "Valenti" will be featured in a Japanese musical.

BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical 080702_ent_2

Japan's leading entertainment company Avex said it will begin producing a musical entitled "Pieces of the Heart" to celebrate its 20th founding anniversary.

The musical, which will be staged at the Aoyama Theater in Tokyo from September 15 to 29, revolves around a heartbroken heroine who isolates herself from the meaningless relationships of today's modern society and takes off on a futuristic journey that centers around a mysterious object called "Pieces of the Heart."

The musical will feature 21 songs that have been carefully selected by Avex. They include hit songs performed by Avex artists over the past 20 years. It is the first Japanese musical to feature only the hit songs of artists from a single entertainment company.

The songs include past hits by Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kumi Koda, Exile, Ami Otsuda and Ami Suzuki.

Avex also selected "Valenti" from BoA's second studio album, which sold 1.5 million copies in 2003.

Throughout the performance period, Avex plans to exhibit costumes, accessories and trophies of Avex artists.

Source: KBS Global
===============================================================
I liked Valenti....that song is about...6 years old now? haha.

Last edited by Tangera on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Empty Re: BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical

Post by faith Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:06 am

Valenti's quite a cool song! 1.5 million copies. OMO!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :
BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical Empty Re: BoA's 'Valenti' to be Featured in Japanese Musical

Post by steph Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:08 am

that song is still my favourites from boa..
i think that's the best song ever..haha
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:29 pm

I'm not a big fan of BoA so I'm not so happy, but BoA is talented and all. *yawns* anyways congrats to BoA. I'll have to check out that musical!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoJa Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Ack! I'm not much of a BoA fan but good luck to those people!
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down