ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record

+18
ayane000
dragonninja598000
toocutedoggy
girl*
xjjjLOVE
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
Peony
Yumii
kiki
Cutie
noonoo_shoo
Asian_Innocence
slackerkain
faith
sing_lalala
Otjien
Tangera
22 posters

Go down

korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Empty TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 am

Well, it's not unexpected! X) I hope Yoo Young Jin writes a wonderful SMP hit song for them. XD

korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 28124210

TVXQ’s 4TH ALBUM PRE-ORDERS BREAK RECORD

Two years after their “O-Jung Ban Hap” album, TVXQ is now finally set to release their 4th album!

Amazingly, on the first day, according to SM Entertainment, the number of people that pre-ordered the album broke records. Reportedly the pre-orders were already a whopping 200,000 just on the first day. When TVXQ released their first album (Tri-Angle), they had a record of 10,000. During their second album (Rising Sun) they got 130,000 pre-orders. On their 3rd album “O-Union” pre-orders on the first 2 days reached 100,000.

TVXQ has been a very busy group. They have been concentrating in Japan for almost a year or two and their popularity has truly skyrocketed across Asia, making international music audiences curious. Now that their 4th album is set for release, not only their Korean fans, but also International fans, are buying the album.

Fans across Korea have been waiting for TVXQ to make a comeback in their homeland. These Korean fans have been anticipating an album release since last year. That much wait must have been frustrating. But fans still show their support and love despite it all. In fact their support seem to have gotten even bigger.

It is expected that TVXQ will take home some prestigious awards by the end of 2008. According to our source, last year’s Golden Disk Awards top record was 150,000 record sales. But now that TVXQ has already received a big 200,000 pre-orders on the first day, what more when the album is officially released? It is predicted that their record sales might even reach to 500,000 or more!

The 4th album release is set for September 2008. TVXQ is now currently busy recording songs for the new album. Fans have been spotting them in and out of SM Entertainment’s office for the past weeks. Reportedly, TVXQ will be releasing a Korean version of their Japanese song Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara (As We Kissed Goodbye), which was written and composed by TVXQ members, Micky Yoochun and Hero Jaejoong collaborated on this song.

Indeed, TVXQ is becoming better and better as they grow with their music. They have proved that they deserve more than be called “idols” in Korea. And we already know that they have become more than that.

By: SpiderLiliez @ LJ
Credits: OSTVXQ + angelynatvxq@syg

Last edited by Tangera on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Empty Re: TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record

Post by Otjien Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:57 am

wow... that's amazing...

seriously, I'm sure that they'll get all the dae sang awards like in 2006...

all the best for them...

don't forget to buy the album as people....

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :
korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Empty Re: TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record

Post by sing_lalala Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:01 am

woah! thats so much congratz to em XD~~
i wanna buy cd T_T prob have to ask friend to buy... somehow... or buy it if its in chinese cd shop (if it has suju it should have dbsk O_O)
wahhhhhhh can't wait till album outs out though >_<
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:05 am

Then if this is the case will they be able to beat suju's album sales record? Does anybody have any idea what suju's album sales record was/is?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 am

I can't wait for it to come out!! korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 56561
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 am

I can't believe it! :155:I'm so proud of them! All their hard work has really paid off. They're like MEGA stars now. I really wish I could pre-order the 4th album, but my parents are totally agianst buying off the internet. korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 450250
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:45 am

Come back. Quick. <3
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 am

Yay~~~~~~

Particularly since they havent been in Korea for so long, its no surprise the pre-orders are so large!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 pm

congrats to them. can't wait!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 pm

weee.... they are so great... ^^
can't wait for their 4th album... ><"
TVXQ fighting!!!
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 pm

I pre-ordered, I want my CD now! Lol. I can't wait!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Aww Congratulations guys! You really deserve to be known more than just idols. Urgh i wanna get a cd!!! =[
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 pm

WOOT!
GO DBSK!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm

thats so crazy!! >.<!
DBSK ~ <33

their going to be swooping awards left and right with both hand XD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by girl* Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 pm

For those who wants to pre-order TVXQ's 4th Korean album: http://www.tvxqproject.com/forum/index.php?topic=1277.0

girl*

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 pm

oh yeah!! i can't wait for their Daesang awards !!!!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am

wow. crazy. congrats to them coming back to Korea. looks like their fans missed them.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:01 am

I'm soo proud of them korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 450250
Soon, TVXQ will become the legendary boyband of Asia (if they are not yet)

Really, proud of them, I'm so happy right now, thanks for the post korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 450250
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:08 am

seriously....not surprised bout that korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 8146

they created cassi here n there...
i'm their fans too...
so COMEBACK SOON korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 282671
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 am

wow..thats reli impressive! and i cant wait for their 4th album too..
they never dissappoint me..hehe..
they shouldnt be call as an idol group anymore since they are far more better then idol
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 am

YAY!!! This is awesome, I can't wait for it to be released!!
korean - TVXQ's 4th Korean Album Pre-orders break record 8146
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:07 am

woot!!
yay!
i'm so getting one of their album!!
XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down