ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days

+16
faith
kiki
noonoo_shoo
xexe
slackerkain
ayane000
Key_addict
anne406
sing_lalala
kurayzeexivy
Tangera
toocutedoggy
Cutie
koreanlove21
mlau
tealfirestar07
20 posters

Go down

Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Empty Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:23 pm

Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Super_11

Super Junior Happy won the number 1 spot for record sales on a information system chart that collates the record sales of albums in the market. This reflects the great interest that fans have given for their album.

Super Junior Happy released their first minialbum "Cooking King (Cooking? Cooking!) only just 5 days ago.

The album's title song "Cooking King (Cooking?Cooking!)" has been recently been released online on 10th June. For this MV, member Lee Teuk did a parody on the movie "Old Boy" with SNSD member Sunny making a special appearance for the narration in the MV.

On another hand, SuJu Happy will be performing on KBS 2TV Music Bank to perform the song "Cooking King (Cooking?Cooking!)" that will incorporate the cute dances "Nyum Nyum" dance and "Rice ladle" dance, choreographed especially for this song on 13th June.

cr: sookyung@mutliply

*saw the vid*

rofl these boys are cuteeee! wish they could have chosen a better female lead...

and i loved the old boy parody [i thought were gonna mimic the fight sequence instead they do the prison scene XD]

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added bigger pic - cute)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Empty Re: Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days

Post by mlau Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:56 pm

so does that mean they beat wonder girls?

mlau

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days Empty Re: Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Congratulations guys! I really cannot help but to think that KangIn lost weight looking at all the recent SuJU H pictures? Is it just me? Either way we're all proud of you guys! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 pm

yay~~ Its great they sold well! I wonder what the total album sells will be.. >______<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:28 pm

so what's their album sales to far?

must be at least 10000 right ?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Congratulations Super Junior Happy!!! You guys are so happy and cute it makes me want to buy your mini album. GAHH. *bankrupt.* Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days 287414

Anyway...congratulations! Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kurayzeexivy Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 am

oh yay for super junior! Very Happy
i just love ye sung's voice!
sungmin's and leeteuk's hair is so cute!
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:48 am

Wahh congratz to sujuh XDXD -cant stop watching mv- so cute Eunhyuk looks cuter to me everytime I see him >_<|||
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 am

congratulations!!yay for SuJu-H!!they're uber cute..hhmm..kangin looks skinnier but in a hot way..gosh..i love them!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 am

wooowww...
chukae suju...
The song is sooo cute
no wonder if the album is BOOMing..!!! ^^
Love hyukjae,,,
he is getting more and more cuteness ^^
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am

ahhh watching this mv make me feel hungry Very Happy
they look soo cute <3

P.S the girl kinda remind me of SNSD girls 0_0
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am

The MV is so cute! And the last part, is so funny. *hugs* Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days 387966
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by xexe Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm

congrats suju-H!!!
they are so cool...love their MV!!!
xexe
xexe
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Kangin has lost weight after the weight he gained from their second album. He looks good, and they seriously should have gotten Sungmin at least a size bigger with his trousers, it would look better. XD

The girl in the video is from SNSD, its Sunny, LSMs neice.

The song is cute, the vid is cute and I loved the Oldboy reference too, Leeteuk looks good with that hair, which we like to call the brillo pad look. )

DUMPLING LOVE! XD
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm glad they're doing well. The song is very cutesy. I like it. and I think Sungmin looks better now.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:23 am

Wow!
Chukahamnida!
The song is really cute and so hilarious. It's nice to see them hit number 1(:
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven [b]
the fist time i saw the music video of this song (cooking, cooking)--- it has been my hunch that again, another blasting hit song from super junior...
In this music vid, i truly appreciate their versatility and natural charm...

i love suju.... more power!!!!!!!!!
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:16 am

Congrats to SuJu H. I love their songs.
In 8 hours it sold about 3000 copies. I wonder how many it was for five days. In five days it would be more than 20000. However, I don't know thats just a guess.

Last edited by 13angels* on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by medirin Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:51 am

i still haven't seen or listened to this song. i'm kinda on the fence about SuJu H, but... Sung Min is so cute that picture! i ♥ him!! he should never change his hair, this is the best look for him ^_^

medirin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 am

These boys are the BEST!!! <3333 Super Junior Happy - number 1 for record sales in just 5 days 387966
I'm so PROUD of them!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down