ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer

+6
iluffsushi
dragonninja598000
Cutie
kiki
chinnoiserie.dee
strawberrybj
10 posters

Go down

G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Empty G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 am

G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Holyjf10

Big Bang leader G-Dragon, following after member TaeYang, will be starting his first solo activities the coming summer.

YG’s Yang Hyun Suk announced the plans for G-Dragon’s solo activities on 1st July on their official homepage. He said, “After TaeYang, the second one to have his solo minialbum will be G-Dragon. We have already started the discussions and planning for this with GDragon a few months ago.”

Already, G-Dragon is known amongst music fans for his music composing capability, an example can be seen from his participation in the producing and composing of the songs in Big Bang’s upcoming album in August.

He also added, “G-Dragon will start the activities for Big Bang’s new album in August and also the release of his solo minialbum and his solo activities.”
credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com, daisy @ BBchat
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Empty Re: G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 am

can't wait for this to be released....
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :
G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Empty Re: G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer

Post by kiki Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:33 pm

nice. I can't wait either! is it THIS summer or NEXT summer?
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm

^I think its next summer...

I'll be looking forward to it. Almost all the members are doing solo work!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm

that would be crazy if it was this summer. o.O good luck on his solo debut it's probably gonna be awesome. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100G-Dragon Is Next To Release Solo Album This Summer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:24 pm

WOOHOO!!!
xDDD
I'm such a Jiyong fangirl.......
Can't wait for it to come out!!
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:47 pm

i was wondering when he was going to release an album.
taeyang releasing one before g-dragon confused me.
but now it's all cleared up
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:05 am

WEE!!~~
i can't wait!!!!!
i'm having high expectation in jiyong!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 pm

WOW! THATS AWESOME! I can't wait for next summer!...his solo debut is gonna be just as awesome as Taeyangs! YAY! Go YG! <3
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 am

wah..our baby boy is coming out his own solo album..
cant wait to listen to it
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down