ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery

3 posters

Go down

JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Empty JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:53 am

JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery 115815883_40992JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery 115815884_21157
JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery 115815887_22248

Shinhwa member Junjin appeared on 25 June episode of MBC's Golden Fishery, sharing many candid revelations and recapped his 10-year career on the show.

As a Perfect Man, as Shinhwa members are often called, Junjin said that the image that he has presented for the last 10 years isn't his true self. "Even if I was hurting inside I had to put up a strong front." He also said that he isn't a player, "I've never ever dated more than one girl at a time."

He also shared other interesting stories about himself, such as eating squid rice at the same restaurant for 3 years; how he was selected among 4,000 people at a dance audition but the company ended up going bust in the end; and how he went home to practice more because he didn't want to lose out to the other members. He also talked about his panic disorder.

JUNJIN "ONCE THOUGHT OF LEAVING SHINHWA"

With tears in his eyes, he talked about his childhood, how he grew up with his grandmother, and the heartache that he experienced being separated from his birth mother. When he attended a charity event at an orphanage, he could understand the loneliness that the children felt living without their parents.

He also disclosed, "When some people said that I was intentionally talking about the hardship and the heartache that I experienced, I was so hurt that I thought about leaving Shinhwa. However when Kim Dongwan said that 'Shinhwa without Junjin isn't Shinhwa anymore', it gave me strength to continue. I'm very grateful to him for that."

As Park Choong Jae, and not Junjin, his wish is to be able to "show the best of me and being able to smile happily, whether it's on a programme or at a concert."

Junjin didn't meet his biological mother until he was 23. His mother had left the family soon after Junjin was born, and he was brought up by his grandmother. As his father had to work, he could only send living expenses. When his father remarried when he was in high school, Junjin found it hard to get accustomed to his new family having been brought up by his grandmother.

There was no one to prepare lunchboxes for him, and he often had to share lunch with his schoolmates. This made him appreciate homecooked meals and parental love earlier than most other people did. As he talked about how he is still unable to say "Mother" naturally, his tears flowed.

He finally got to meet his biological mother, after an arrangement made by his stepmother. But when he heard that his mother now had a son, he didn't want to cause any unhappiness to his half-brother, and he had never met his biological mother ever since.

"When my grandmother passed away, I couldn't forgive myself for the insensible things I had done to upset her. I found it difficult to go to orphanages, because I couldnt control my emotions when I saw the children who were going through the same experience as me. But because I had to present a tough image, I couldn't cry even if I wanted to."

I thought about leaving Shinhwa because I had to be someone that I wasn't. But Kim Dongwan said that 'Shinhwa without Junjin isn't Shinhwa anymore', and it gave me strength to continue. It's the greatest thing that Shinhwa members were able to meet and be part on one another's lives."

Although the journey was tough, but having overcome the difficulties, Junjin said that he would try his best to earn applause from his fans and in future, be a good father.

Audience Impressed by Junjin's tears
JunJin's appearance in Golden Fishery, through which he frankly disclosed his past and his family history, has made a strong impression on the show's audience

"Growing up in the hands of GrandMa" - his confession made those who watched the saw feel heartache.

JunJin also showed gratitude to Kim DongWan for helping him resolve the troubles otherwise he would have left Shinhwa.

Shortly after the broadcast, a huge number of netizens came to the show's bulletin and expressed their candid look and the impression on the "New JunJin" that they haven't really known.

One netizen wrote, "It was difficult to say in front of the camera about your past. It must have revealed a lot of courage and self-consciousness. You have made a big move forward, MR. Cool!", "The past was painful yes, but I think he's moving forward. Working hard for a happy future!"

Another netizen, "So well lately, but many of us will stop blaming our parents after watching this show and seeing JunJin's tears. We're gonna have to live positively." - "JunJin, thank you for your help!"

After the recording, JunJin actually had a meeting with reporters, "All the things I've been keeping in my chest, I've released them now. Just that, while talking, I was tearing involuntarily ..."

Golden Fishery, one of the most successful shows of MBC, has got 11.2% view rate this year.

Source: oceans + hankyung.com + newsen + Stars News +Dacapo
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina + 糯糯@DoubleJ中文網 + 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz + LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Empty Re: JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery

Post by chipmunk2 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

aww poor jj~
never knew he had a
tough childhood...Sad
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery Empty Re: JunJin recaps his 10 years with Shinhwa on Golden Fishery

Post by triplechangjo Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:11 pm

wow after reading this i like junjin even more

triplechangjo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down