ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"

4 posters

Go down

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Empty Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"

Post by kaylenbaby Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 am

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Ds12Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Tugger10

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"
YG Entertainment said "Daesung got casted in for the character "Rum Tum Tugger" in 25th (Korean time)

They also said, "Daesung received an evaluation that he has bright and positive personality and singing ability to show that character's personality to a satisfaction" and added that "he got the best score in audition because of his great talent."

"Cats" is a famous musical that showed in 30 countries and with about 65,000,000 audiences since 1981. "Cats" received a lot of love by audiences because the musical shows about 'life' in figurative way with cats with different personalities, and performs with splendid choreography and music, and fantastic performance. This Korean performance will have big meaning for performance because this will be the 15th different language they will be perform with and original production and Korean casts will work together.

The character "Rum Tum Tugger" that Daesung will perform is the most popular character in audiences and between cats as well.

Daesung will continue being active and busy from his schedule with his trot single "Look at Me, Guisoon"

This Korean Musical will start rehearsing in July and first opening will be performed in September 19th at Charlotte Theatre.

[credit to Daum, jeska; translated by jeska. DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD TO THIS CREDIT]

kaylenbaby

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Empty Re: Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"

Post by Ikaru Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:20 am

oooo....
now dae's turn..
the other time was seung ri ~
oo..can't wait!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :
Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats" Empty Re: Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 am

meow....that's great !!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 am

Daesung in Lycra. Interesting how he pulls this off.

Dude this is one of my most favourite musicals. And watched it like three times in london.

I love it, and I will make sure I see it in Seoul.

Congrats Daesung, please make us proud and perform it well.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down