ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th.

+4
kiki
noonoo_shoo
Cutie
strawberrybj
8 posters

Go down

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Empty TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th.

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 pm

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Scarf10

Big Bang TOP, casted for the role of a killer in “IRIS” with lead actor Kim Byung Hun
Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

Big Bang’s TOP was quickly casted for the drama “IRIS”, which is directed by PD Kang Jegyu.

“Iris” is an action drama already arousing much interest with PD Kang Jegyu of “Taegukgi: The Brotherhood Of War”, PD Lee Hyungmin of “I’m sorry, I love you”, and actor Lee Byung Hun, who is making a comeback to the television after five years.

TOP will be acting as a killer sent undercover by IRIS, a secret organization hidden in America, to assassinate Lee Byung Hyun, who is part of the secret organization NSS.

“Iris” is a blockbluster drama with a huge cost of 20 million dollars, overseas location, a large-scale set, and even romance surrounding four leading characters.

The target date is early next year; however, if they manage to complete filming 20 episodes, it is planned for the drama to begin airing in October.

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Bb832810
On another news related to Big Bang, Taeyang is gonna have his solo concert on 20th July 2008.

Taeyang will have a concert on July 20th
Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

Taeyang, who released his first solo album and is currently active, will get closer to the fans with a concert.

Big Bang held the “2008 Global Warning Tour” Concert in Seoul Jamshil Gymnasium on the 22nd at 4 PM. This was the last day of the nation tour which began in April.

On this day, Taeyang announced, “The date for my concert has been confirmed for July 20th [...] I’m nervous because I’m preparing for a concert alone, but I will work hard and show an amazing performance to everyone.”
Credit: melodygreenleaf@YGBB for both news translation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phew...BB seems pretty busy these days. I hope they don't stress themselves out.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Empty Re: TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th.

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:41 pm

A killer, aye? I guess it might be because of those 'eyes'~

But I guess this means theres much lesser chance of him playing Doumyouji Tsukasa for Boys over Flowers? TT.TT
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Empty Re: TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th.

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Hopefully TOPs acting has improved. I saw him in 'I am Sam', and well....

Papa YG has kept faithful to his promise of a concert eh? Good for him.

And whats that? cutie he's up for the role of Domyouji? It really doesnt suit him.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:57 pm

the drama sounds good so far. maybe I'll tune in.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm

TOP is so freaking hot!!! <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 pm

OMG. NEW DRAMA? WHAT? sounds promising. ;P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100TOP is casted for IRIS alongside Lee Byung Hun & Taeyang's solo concert on July 20th. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:

And whats that? cutie he's up for the role of Domyouji? It really doesnt suit him.

Nah. But many people were thinking that he'd be good for it.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:22 am

woot~
top acting again!!
gah that'll be sooo cool!!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:37 am

Congrats to TOP and Tae Yang....looking forward to the drama..
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down