ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan

+3
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Empty Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 pm

To show her support for her husband, Kim Hyun Joong who is currently working in Japan as part of SS501, Hwang Bo will make a surprise visit.

Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan 16566_10

This filming will be shown in a future episode of MBC “We Got Married”. Because of SS501 Japan promotions, Kim Hyun Joong has to be there and can only come back to Korea on weekends to film “We Got Married” with Hwang Bo. This explains why during the studio recording (recorded on weekdays) shown last Sunday, Hwang Bo had to sit with a Kim Hyun Joong cardboard.

The filming on 23rd June begun at SS501 dorm in Japan on that afternoon until Hyun Joong ended a tv recording for Fuji Television before returning to his dorm on the same night for a planned gathering. Everything was done with Hyun Joong totally unaware that Hwang Bo would be paying him a surprise visit.

The PD had requested that everyone kept this a secret so that Hyun Joong would not find out about this from the internet or fans until they eventually met. Filming will end on 24th June before they return back home to Korea.

cr: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Empty Re: Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan

Post by ShenYue! Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
HOW SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to watch the episode ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan Empty Re: Hwang Bo surprises Kim Hyun Joong in Japan

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 am

man, i haven't watch the current episodes these days

LOL at HwangBp sitting w/ cardboard, but hey if it was me, i'll stare at him for the whole time...xD

well, i better go and catch up ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm

I love this show! Ahh 5 days left until the next episode ^^
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:30 pm

hahaha. that's so cute. Seeing HwangBo with that cardboard pic of HyunJoong is pretty funni. XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 pm

awww. can't wait to watch. and the cardboard of him looks reallie funnie!! XD
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm

aw that's soooo sweet..
i can't wait to see that episode~~~

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down