ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo

+4
soyboy01
xmizzzy
toocutedoggy
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Empty Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Since appearing on MBC “We Got Married”, Hwang Bo has been gradually feeling the pressure from Kim Hyun Joong’s fans.

Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo 200806131357301

Hwang Bo expressed her thoughts about being together with Kim Hyun Joong, “Initially, when I accepted the offer to be on the program, I really had no idea who my partner was. After seeing who it was, I felt surprised and burdened. That’s because an idol singer has much more fans and I was afraid that I might not be able to perform well on the program. But now even without the cameras, I feel that I am really like his girlfriend off-screen.”

Although this older woman, young man couple is still treating each other with caution now, 4-dimensional groom Hyun Joong felt that it was improving, “If I have to rank our awkwardness on an index, it would be 1000 at the start. But it’s only 70 right now and we are slowly but surely warming up to each other. Everyone, please wait and anticipate our out-of-this world performance.”

But Hwang Bo has been feeling the pressure exerted by Hyun Joong fans lately. She expressed on MBC “Come To Play”, Hyun Joong fans has been asking me to try and curb any excessive skinship with Hyun Joong. So I’m always hesitating and depressed if I’ve to help him arrange his hair or any other skinship.” But Hyun Joong replied back, “Very thankful to my fans for their concern. But I don’t really think too much about skinship while doing program. Hope that my fans will not post any bad comments about Hwang Bo.”

SS501 members were asked, “Who do you hope to be paired with if you were on We Got Married?”, Young Saeng expressed, “I hope to be paired with Sung Yuri”. Hyung Joon answer, “BOA”. (neither of them is possible frankly: I think so too. X.x)

Source: Coolsmurf
===============================================
aiee. That is to be expected I guess...Imagine if SuJu or TVXQ were to be featured on this show! Fans would go mad. X.x
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Empty Re: Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:08 pm

lol, well they are idol star, what do u expects + w/ this large fan-base ... @.@
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo Empty Re: Hyun Joong fans asking for less skinship with Hwang Bo

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 pm

sung yuri xD ahah good choice youngseang.
& i think hwang bo and hyunjoong has the least skinship compared to the other couples on the show.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 pm

I pity Hwang Bo...it's just a show program....fans need to stop being bullies. Hwang Bo is already careful about getting too close to the idol star.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:48 pm

^ i agree!
and man this guys is so prince like! WHY ARE YOU SO HOT?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:43 pm

If one of the TVXQ members appear...Cassiopeia will go MAD like MAD crazy let's take over the world kind of mad XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 am

It would be really nice if Hyung Joon pairs up with BoA. Would love to see them together...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:10 pm

They already don't have much skinship to begin with. Fans should not be so uptight about this. I like Hyun Joong. The way he thinks is like childish sometimes, and he's so cute!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down