ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding."

3 posters

Go down

Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Empty Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding."

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Banner11

Doing on his last activity before entering for military services, singer Sung Si Kyung cleared that the scandals about him and Jewelry member Seo In Young as an misunderstanding.

Sung Shi Kyung was KBS Star Golden Bell on 21st June, "Some time ago when I was walking along ApGooJungDong along, I bumped into Seo In Young, but it was became a scandal that we had planned to meet there."

"Seeing that it is already night time and it is dangerous for a female artiste to be out alone, I just thought I did a favour to accompany her."

He then went on to say, "People always think that I hit well with women, but it is actually not the case. I am not someone who would confess first even after knowing that the girl I like likes me too."

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Empty Re: Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding."

Post by Cutie Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 am

haha... I cant see him with Seo In Young anyways.... >.<

I've been watching too many "Lets Get Married" that I only think of her with Crown J (Even if it is a 'show' and may be somewhat scripted here and there)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding." Empty Re: Sung Shi Kyung, "The scandal with Seo In Young is just a misunderstanding."

Post by Peony Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:15 am

he is such a sweetheart! I love this guy :)
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down