ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye

+2
rabu_xiah
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Empty Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:57 pm

What will be the effect with Sun Ye being featured on Mighty Mouth’s title track “Energy” from their new album released today?

Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye 20080635

Sun Ye was featured in Mighty Mouth title track “Energy” from their debut album released today and as a result is being compared with Yoon Eun Hye who had featured in Mighty Mouth debut single “I Love You”.

Many music lovers have high expectations of Sun Ye, particularly as the success of Mighty Mouth’s debut single, “I Love You” was attribtuted to Yoon Eun Hye’s participation and her part in the song had a big percentage. So this has largely contributed to the expectation that they have for Sun Ye participation.

According to a music critic, “Yoon Eun Hye was singing for the first time since hanging up her mic from her Baby Vox days which explains why ‘I Love You’ was extra refreshing and special. People was piqued to see if she could cut it as a singer still. So there is every reason for Sun Ye to do well since she is an important member of the Wonder Girls and highly popular among fans now.”

According to CJ Music managing Mighty Mouth, “It would be a great feeling if we can achieve success once again with this feat. track. The feat. song would be in for direct comparison with the previous and we are pretty worried”, as they took a conservative view of whether it would be a success.

The song “Energy” which Sun Ye is featured is a light-hearted song and combines the talented rapping of Mighty Mouth with Sun Ye’s mature vocals, bringing out the sweet bubbly flavor of the track.

Mighty Mouth released “I Love You” in March 2008 and swiftly named the most popular song in World Music charts, Inkigayo Take 7, Music Bank Final 3. It also picked up Song of the Month and Rookie of the Month plus other awrds.

cr: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Empty Re: Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 pm

i love energy. its very upbeat and i didnt even realize it was sunye XZD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye Empty Re: Sun Ye unexpectedly being compared with Yoon Eun Hye

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Both songs are nice in their own way~ and both Sunye and Yoon Eun Hye did well, so we shouldn't be comparing them. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:48 pm

good song...they kind of look a like in those pics....
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:55 am

I wouldnt say her vocals are 'mature', but sweet and young.

Fun song nonetheless, honestly though I prefer "energy" to "i love you".

The real question is will SunYe perform with mighty mouth or will they have to have every female singer under the sun perform with them again. :p
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:54 pm

why in the world would people compare sunye with yoon eunhye?? the latter wasn't known for her singing skills. period. meanwhile sunye is known to be a good singer. it's obvious though, yoon eunhye is beloved by people for Coffee Prince... but acting and singing are quite different.

personally i favor Energy over I love you, because the tune is irresistibly catchy and sunye's vocals have improved to the point that her voice isn't just suitable for pop. she's got that singing style of horan from clazziquai hands down for sure.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down