ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far"

+4
madibi
toocutedoggy
dragonninja598000
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Empty Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far"

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Pp080615

Singer Hyori will be coming back with a 3rd album.

On 14th, Hyori wrote on her fan cafe.

"Hi everyone. Right now, I am still in the recording for my 3rd album. Also, I have yet to master the concept of the dance chereographies, my body condition is also lacking in that right now. Even though I started the recording of the album a year ago, this half year is really difficult for me - because of people around me, eye problem I got, and the fatigue my body was put under all the work."

"Lately, I felt more burdened to do well when I do my recording with this apologetic mindset."

Hyori then went on, "This album is produced by Kim Don Hyun, Park Geun Tae and myself. My collaboration with Do Hyun has ended already and I am ending my collaboration with Geun Tae oppa soon. There are also many first-time composers who participated in this album."

She ended with, "I promise that this is by far the album that I look forward the most to."

Lee Hyori will release her 3rd album in July.

source: Edaily

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Empty Re: Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far"

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:11 pm

YAY! hope she comes back soon. i like her in that dress. Wink
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" 543611

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Empty Re: Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far"

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:18 pm

what's with the knife, 000?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:04 pm

^ LOL , knifes...

anyways, i am looking forward too!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:48 pm

BECAUSE I'M A STALKER LIKE THAT!!!! lol. iono?
i'm just weird?
=P i thought the picture was cool too. LOL. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:50 pm

000, put the knife down and walk away....0.o
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:53 pm

haha ok...gosh i was joking geez.. Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" 140553

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 pm

wow .. this is an exciting news!!
Hyori, "I promise that this 3rd album comeback is the best one so far" 56561
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 am

yay, I can't wait, I'm gonna save money to buy it Very Happy
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:27 am

At first I thought it was gonna be a balladish song (like rooftop cat) but since there are some dance steps, I guess its gonna be lots of dancing~!

I was a bit dissapointed with her recent songs, but hopefully this one will be better ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:30 pm

can't wait to hear it and the MV!!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am

me too ... i can't wait for her comback!
KPOP is really in loss without her around LOLOL!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down