ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon

+4
MexiMami0892
Ikaru
Key_addict
strawberrybj
8 posters

Go down

DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Empty DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon

Post by strawberrybj Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 am

DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon 6oiq6u10
source: HanKyung news, Osen news
translation: sookyung (credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com)

After Big Bang TaeYang's solo debut last month, another member of Big Bang, DaeSung will be releasing his trot album.

Big Bang's managing company YG Entertainment announced on 12th June, "DaeSung's digital single album will be coming out on 16th June, and the title song of the album will be Look At Me, Kwi Soon.

It was also said that the song was made when DaeSung needed a different song to sing during their concert. However, there are no special plans for promoting or coming out with a MV for the album.

The title song 'Nal Bwa GeeSoon' will feature other singers like Gummy who will help out with the chorus of the song and also Big Bang member GDragon and singer Kush.
source: HanKyung news, Osen news
translation: sookyung (credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I first heard the title of the song, I was basically LMAO. The girl's name really sounds familiar but I couldn't really remember until I rewatch Big Bang's KM Idol World. This song was indeed written by G-Dragon for the girl who rejected him over Seungri in that show.
It's been over a year and I can't believe he stills remember this girl and kept his word when he said he's gonna dedicate a song to her XDDD

KM Idol World Cut

Daesung's message about the Gwee Soon song. It's the same song.

Source: VickyisVIP@youtube
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Empty Re: DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon

Post by Key_addict Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm

ahahaha...
great...
waw,,,what a lucky girl ^^

a Trot song..??!
ahaha...
must be really good

Can't wait to hear the song
ahahaha
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :
DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon Empty Re: DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 am

LOL
how sweet...he still remember that girl
ROFL....
AHAHAAHAH
wait the album will be release today!!
AHH
i want to listen!!
XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 am

omg! i can't believe YG really willing to produce this song for daesung...
i've listened to it...so freaking hilarious DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon 883821
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 am

ahh! i love daesungs voice<3
i cant wait to hear it!
but im impressed, gd's a man of his word Wink
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:43 pm

wow, lucky lady. and it should be out by now, right? I wanna listen to it too!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:48 pm

omomo, I listened to his song and it is.... interesting... Haha, maybe it will grow on me, and I happen to like trot it's just that... Big Bang singing trot??? Need time to adjust

but hey, follow your dreams, right?
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:51 pm

trot...!?

lolololol. Their image + trot = DaeSung to have trot debut on 16th June - GD's inspiration from a real Gwee Soon 883821

Oh well. hopefully he will be successful! I guess trot is getting more popular nowadays ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm

haha must have been a pretty big blow to gd's ego for him to go as far as to write a song. it's good that he's turned the blow into something that will boost his reputation as an amazing producer Very Happy
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down