ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album

2 posters

Go down

Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Empty Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album 20080655

Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung will be coming up with her 4th album in which the trot song, left behind by the late Turtleman (Im Sung Hoon) "사뿐사뿐 (Lightly lightly)" also be collected.

Turtleman had said to Jang Yoon Jung when he was still alive, "I want to try to sing new age trot too. That's why, for you I wrote this song, it would be great if you'd sing this." The song is a semi-trot song with a dance tempo to it, and was the first and the last trot song left behind by the late Turtleman.

It was said that when Jang Yoon Jung was recording the song, she had many times broke into tears, and the recording process has taken longer than expected to complete.

Jang Yoon Jung has said, "In order not to put Turtleman oppa's sincerity and passion put into this song to vain, I had tried my very best for this song. It would be great if Turtleman can hear this song from Heaven and be excited about it too."

Jang Yoon Jung's 4th album will be released on 1st July.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Empty Re: Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 pm

May Turtleman rest in peace.

I cant wait to hear this song, and Jang Yoon Jung is a cutiepie. I love watching her on variety shows, and of course shes talented to boot.

<3
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trot singer Jang Yoon Jung to sing late Turtleman's work in upcoming 4th album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down