ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts!

+4
Ikaru
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Empty Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts!

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 am

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Lee_bu11

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Lee_bu12

You would think that with this hot weather, ghosts would like to lay low, underground. Not on this movie set.

Actor Lee Bum Soo (On Air) revealed some scary episodes that occurred while on the set of the new summer thriller, "Gosa".

Lee Bum Soo revealed that the movie set was actually at an old cemetary. He said, "Before the actors began shooting, the staff/artists came and prepared the setting, but every night they were plagued by a young female ghost. We eventually found out that the place was famous for the appearance of this young ghost." This fact created a chilly, eerie atmosphere on set.

Actress Yoon Jung Hee added, "In between filming my handphone brokedown 4 times for no reason," and actor Kim Bum confessed, "Unlike other locations, my cellphone battery seemed to run out unusually faster."

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Nam_gy10
There was also an incident on set reported before between Lee Bum Soo and Nam Gyu Ri (SeeYa singer).
Three days earlier, Nam Gyu Ri was filming as per schedule when suddenly she just lost control and started slapping her co-star Lee Bum Soo (acting as her teacher). Her actions scared the hell out of everyone watching as filming halted. 30 minutes later, Nam Gyu Ri went over to Lee Bum Soo in tears and apologised for her actions. She said that she had no idea why she did that.

Eye-witnesses suspect that she might have been possessed by the supernatural for an instant or too into her role and lost control of her emotions.
credit: coolsmurf

Nonetheless, Lee Bum Soo believes that the movie will be a blockbuster hit because real ghosts appeared. Gosa is about two students and their teachers trying to uncover the mystery behind their high school. The movie will be released sometime in July.

Source: Newsen, Coolsmurf
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Empty Re: Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts!

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 am

gosh...I got the chills just writing this
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts! Empty Re: Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts!

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm

real ghost ehh?? makes me wanna watch it ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:17 pm

*shivers* lol sounds like it's gonna be a great movie. I'd probably be so scared watching it, I'd pee my pants! lol jk jk!! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:18 am

wow...
i would love to watch this movie....
this is like so creepy...
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:08 pm

the zombies have pretty clothes if they weren't ripped/dirtied o.o...
reading it freaked me out.. cemetary >_<||... But I really want to watch this movie~
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 pm

thats so creep >.< I can't wait to watch it ! K-horror are always scary
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 am

this movie sounds so interesting~ i want to watch it!!

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 am

i'm goin to watch dis movie as it sounds reli interesting..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down