ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance

+4
CLY
toocutedoggy
xmizzzy
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Empty Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:41 am

Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Techno10

Known for their cute looks, Go Ara and Jang Geun Suk have paired up again in another CF. The teaser video of the two pumping to the technotik dance has attracted the attention of many netizens.

Sexy Go Ara and cute-faced Jang Geun Suk have captured netizens with their charms, making them the hottest search item online. Netizens were also surprised that both Ara and Geun Suk danced well.

Check out the teaser here:

Credit: kyu508

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Empty Re: Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance

Post by xmizzzy Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm

JGS is so cutee lol. im loikinh forward to the CF
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance Empty Re: Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 pm

puhaha, JGS ...dancing moment..xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by CLY Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:05 pm

aaaah so cute and funkyish :P it really fits them..
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm

wow shes really cuter with make up on XD. i saw her on a drama but she barely has any make up on there. Shes so cute XDD love her look

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:36 am

her eyes look like they want to eat me.

She used to be soooooooooooo innocent and sweet looking. I remember her from two years ago and now shes 'edgier'. Still pretty. I dont think she can really dance that well to be honest she looks so skinny and lanky.

JGS looks as cute as ever, i prefer him in this than black engine. What a disappointment that was, though i didnt mind the song, though it was pretty generic. His dancing too, was um, nice.

Bless them both for trying. :p They were in another CF dancing right? A 60s theme. Next its gonna be an 80s twist eh?
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CLY Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 am

oooeeh i saw a little "tell me" in it
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by canelle Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:51 am

OMG!! koreans have techtonik too??? since when?? i thought this madness was only going on in France Go Ara and Jang Geuk Suk couple up in technotik dance 364153
canelle
canelle
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jny Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
TECKTONIK IT'S NOT A DANCE ,IT'S ONLY S**T !!!!

Jny
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down