ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM

+3
toocutedoggy
Cutie
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Empty End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Following last Sunday’s episode, news broke on Monday that Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong are heading for a “divorce” and leaving “We Got Married”.

End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM 20080625133129687f3_133916_0

Bought in to replace the outgoing Jung Hyung Don (replacing Hwi Jae as MC) and Saori couple, the Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong have lasted just two months as they played out a older man-younger woman relationship. No particular reason was given for their “divorce” although the general complaint from viewers is that there simply ain’t enough airtime for all five couples.

How do you understand a couple if they get so little time? But with one couple out, the other four couples would probably get a better airtime balance.

Honestly, I felt that Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong had the worst edits ever which made them look more boring than usual. The more I did their cuts, the lesser time I felt they had on the show to accomodate the other four couples who were obviously more popular and got more mileage from the program than them. In fact, Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong hardly got any mention in the news unlike the rest. Lack of chemistry? Looks like father-daughter? Probably. But there goes the average couple on the show and their outing to Nami Island looks likely to be their last and their studio recording on 2nd July.

Now in related news thanks to smr05, SBS will be coming out with “Let’s Live Well…” which is somewhat loosely based on “We Got Married” in early July. The first couple signed on are actress, Lee Young Eun and trot singer, Park Hyun Bin while Park Kyung Lim and Ji Suk Jin will host.

SBS was once the trendsetter with “Xman”, “Ya Shim Man Man” and “Love Letter” and labelled a variety show dynasty tv station. But it has since since hit a brain drain and their recent offering like “Family Outing” is also loosely based on KBS “1N2D”. Well, it really doesn’t matter as long as it’s good and offers competition but it would be better if they can think out of the box again.

Source: Coolsmuf
====================================================
OOOSh. I knew they wouldn't last long, but I wonder how they feel about this...True that SBS is kind of becoming a "copycat" nowadays. Though Family Outing features more "stars" like DaeSung and Hyori and DongWan, but the idea isn't exactly original...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Empty Re: End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM

Post by Cutie Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:40 pm

To be honest... I didnt know they were on the show TT.TT

And the lady reminds me of IVY....

Last edited by Cutie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM Empty Re: End of the Road for Hwi Jae-Yeo Jeong couple on WGM

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 am

^ lolz , me 2 , there are someone the lease "un"popular couples out of 5
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 am

well thats sad but honestly I never saw much of them eithier lol
nor heard of them
but I think after "Xman" and "Loveletter" asking for one of those shows again is impossible I mean their legendary and people still watch them over and over again >.<!

but really glad to have "We Got Married" it's one of the best shows yet =D! <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 am

I have to admit that i considered them a boring couple. I actually like we got married more than xman because it seems a lot less scripted >.<
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm

aww. well, I knew something like this was coming since there were 5 couples.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 pm

on one hand it's sad that another couple is leaving..
BUTTTTTTTTTT on the other HAND..
I'm happy that anbi are going to have more air time!!!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down